Part 147

The last signs of life finally fell from Yato the clouds in the sky disappearing. "It's done." Sasuke said coldly as he swung his sword to get rid of most of the blood. "Good. Lets move these two back to the base. The rare sharingan mutation is finally in my hands." Orochimaru grabbed Raiu's cold arm and started dragging the man along. Sasuke on the other hand bent down to Yato's lifeless body. "I'll join you in a minute." The boy said not even looking at Orochimaru. 

After a minute the boy sat down his hand tracing the now open wound on Yato. "Second time getting stabbed huh. Still think I'm not as strong as you. Your wrong...now that you are dead, nothing can stop me." Sasuke said taking his Kunai and stabbing Yato once again in his chest. 

"To think we were friends but now you are nothing but worm food." Sasuke said stabbing Yato once again in the chest. 

In the distance Orochimaru stood in the quiet road. Raiu's body laying in the mud. "Now that I have you two, who needs any other Uchiha body?" Orochimaru thought the idea of being invincible sounding amazing to him. Suddenly the sound of the sky cracking resonated over the continent. Orochimaru looked up at the sky as it seems like glass which broke as a dark mist started coming out of the crack. The darkness was so thick that not even the moonlight showed. 

"What's happening." Orochimaru said taking a step back and summoning his snake to get some height. Out of nowhere came a bolt of purple lightning striking Orochimaru's snake forcing the summoning to disappear instantly. "My side of our deal is done." A deep voice said from seemingly everywhere. 

Sasuke looked up after stabbing Yato multiple times. The dark mist heading towards him as well. 

A beam of light came crashing down onto Yato's body as the thing slowly started to deteriorate. Sasuke was startled at this as he quickly jumped up and got some distance from Yato. The light slowly died down revealing a blindingly blue aura. Waves of chakra flowing off it strong enough to push Sasuke back. Finally the boy got a glimpse at what this was. it seemed to look like a panda... Unfortunately it jumped away before he could get a really good look. 

The bright blue aura jumped into the sky as something else was slowly coming down. The light coming from it even brighter than the sun itself. The blue panda slammed into the figure in the sky causing a massive shockwave to the ground below. 

Then darkness. Absolute complete darkness. Sasuke looked around a sudden wave of fear crossing over him until he saw eyes looking at him. Bright purple eyes. 

Before Sasuke could make an attempt to run, he felt something slice the back of his knee forcing him to loose feeling in his leg

Before Sasuke could make an attempt to run, he felt something slice the back of his knee forcing him to loose feeling in his leg. Absolute fear was the only thing Sasuke felt as he watched the two eyes getting closer and closer. 

"One last chance." The voice said before disappearing along with the mist itself disappearing. Sasuke quickly looked around but was shocked at the only trace of anything that was left was Orochimaru. Dead on the ground with Sasuke's sword plunged deep into his head. 

----

2 day's later at the border of the hidden mist country. Daylight shined into Raiu's eyes forcing the man to wake up. He was in a cave of sorts. Looking around he heard the sound of fire crackling. The figure next to the fire was Yato only it seemed he got even more handsome. "Dam why do the kids always end up better." Raiu thought slowly getting up his body feeling like it was restricting him somewhat. 

"Good you are awake." Yato said with a yawn as he kicked out the fire. "Where the hell are we?" The man asked, his head feeling like it was about to explode. "We are in the hidden mist area. You got your ass handed to you by Orochimaru." 

Raiu faintly recalled as a weird glowing snake bit him during his fight with Orochimaru. "The snake was highly poison's luckily I had the black sword with the ninetails chakra in it." Yato said holding up the blade next to him. 

"Where is Orochimaru then?" 
"Dead...Sasuke on the other hand is still alive." 
"How certain are you that Orochimaru is dead?" Raiu asked knowing well how many times that man has gotten out of things. 

At that moment Yato turned around his eyes glowing a weird purple color. Veins to his eyes bulging out a bit resembling slightly what happens to the Hyuga clan when they activate their own dojutsu. 

"Seeing you dead forced me though some sort of awakening. My Sharingan evolved into a eternal mangekyou right off the bat but also it seems the Hyuga dna inside of me made the eye evolve further." Yato said deactivating the eye.

"I'm going to be straight with you. That eye is creepy. When you look at me it feels like you are looking right into my soul." Raiu said the feel of shiver's down his spine still lingering. "It's like my zone jutsu is some how a part of my eyes. It's like I control what ever in is my current vicinity." 

"Hn. So the byakugan aspects of the eye helped to make sure he is dead?" 
"I could clearly see his chakra points. I sliced off all of them before planting a blade right into his brain. There is no way he will be able to come back after that." Yato said slowly getting back up. 

"We should probably get going then." Raiu said exiting the cave first. His body still feeling slightly weak. 

As Yato trailed behind he opened his palm as a tiny blue flaming panda was sleeping in his palm. "What does this mean?" Yato thought before quickly making it disappear.