Part 41

Silence was filling the room, many genin have been disqualified from the exam already. Yato was sitting at the table, banging his head. The stupid first question has broken his soul. "All right, now is time for the 10th question." Ibiki said, drawing everyone's attention. 

"There is a catch to this question. It is your choice to do it, if you do not agree to taking this test, you can stand up and take the test another day. If you take the question and you answer it incorrectly then you will fail the whole exam and your ranking of ninja gets stripped away. Answer correctly then you pass" Ibiki said, he has a cold glare as he looked onto the genin. 

This brought everyone to shock. After a minute a few genin stood up, leaving with there team mates. "I don't care any more" Yato said softly his head rested on the paper which only has his name on it. 

"I wont back down, my name is Naruto Uzumaki and one day I'll become the Hokage! There is no way that I will fail!" Naruto shouted. After his small words, no other genin seemed to want to leave. 

"All right, all of you who remain pass" Ibiki said. "What!?! Than what was the purpose of this exam then!?!" 

"You see in the ninja world you will have many times where you have to hide and gather information. In between the genin we hided 3 jonin rank ninja's who could easily answer these question-" Suddenly the window shattered as a woman popped into the room. Banners dropped at the window saying congratulations. 

"Wow so many people passed, have you gone soft Ibiki?" The woman asked. "Your early Anko" Ibinki growled. 

"Again? Dammit" The woman said acting like she cares. 

"Well you can go on, my job is done now" Ibiki said as he sat down on a chair. "Well lets get started,  My name is Anko and I'll be your proctor for your second exam which will begin in half an hour. Go the the designated training field on your examinee cards" Anko said before jumping out the window. 

"Oi Yato, its time to go" Sasuke said poking the boy. "I failed didn't I?" Yato said, his soul seemed to hover above him. 

"The next part has something to do with fighting s-" Instantly Yato was alive once more, rushing out the room. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------