Part 57

"All right it seems you all are finally here" A new proctor said with seven genin standing in front of him. "There is only one rule..do not kill your opponent. As you can see, we have civilians watching. There is one person missing but lets hope he will be here when his match starts." The man said. His entire body language screamed that he was tired. 

"The first match will be Naruto Uzumaki vs Neji Hyuga. The rest of you go wait up there"

The remaining genin nodded as they slowly made there way off the battle ground. "So what do you think will happen?" Shikamaru asked lazily as he walked with Yato to the railing. "Naruto will probably win, but....the biggest problem is Gaara" 

"Yeah..that sand of his is really annoying...what a drag" Shikamaru said as he sat down onto one of the benches. 

In the corner of Yato's eye, he saw a few sand ninja's in full combat gear jump behind the arena. "What are they up to?" Yato asked himself before looking back at the fight. Neji was really strong...for a genin. His Hyuga fighting style is interesting, especially being able to shut down someone's chakra flow. 

"He said I was half Hyuga...does that mean I can do this too?" 

It was obvious that Neji and Naruto were both speaking but Yato could not hear them from where he was standing. Naruto was attacking Neji with clones but they were useless to Neji's rotation dome thing. 

Suddenly out of nowhere, Neji went flying out of the dome. A small hole was left where he was standing with Naruto above it. His fist was clenched while he was announcing something to Neji. 

"The winner of this round is Naruto Uzumaki" The proctor said. 

Yato looked around the area and saw the Hokage and the Kazekage sitting in a special place, overlooking the battles. 

Sasuke has still not arrived..."All right, the next battle will be Kankuro of the sand vs Yato Uchiha" 

"I give up" Kankuro said before they even went to the battle. "All right...By default, Yato Uchiha wins this match" 

Yato looked over to Kankuro and softly said to himself "Something is wrong here" before walking out. 

-----------------------

I know, I know. The last two chapters have been really boring but trust me it will get interesting with time. Thanks for still reading and following through it.
-----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------