Part 27

"One more time" Yato said exhausted as he ran onto the water but was instantly launched high up into the air before falling down back onto the ground. Kakashi and Sakura have already went home while back and now only Yato and the two others are left. 

Yato's clothes were torn to shreds because of falling on the ground this many times. "Again!" Yato shouted but was quickly shot up into the sky once more. His logic is that if he adds too much chakra then the water will give way to him. 

"Yato, catch" Sasuke said as he stood on top of the hill, he threw a box at Yato which was easily caught. "Sakura brought us something to eat" Sasuke said, sitting down on the hill. Yato sighed before going up there and sitting beside him. 

"So how is your training coming?" Sasuke asked as he took a bite of sushi. Yato just gave Sasuke a look as is saying 'seriously' .

Sasuke could not help but give out a small snort as he finally realize how Yato's clothes were wet and nearly destroyed. "It's not funny!" Yato said, slapping Sasuke lightly behind the head. 

"It is though, the great Yato who's so powerful is struggling with simple chakra control" Sasuke said trying to keep himself from laughing. "Simple!?!? Then why cant you climb that tree yet? Hmmmmm?" 

"S-Shut up." Sasuke said as he stuffed his mouth with more food. The two sat in silence, staring at the sky above which was filled with star's. 

"Have you found the key to being able to do this?" Yato asked after a while. "Only that little chakra means more." 

Yato stood up and ran at the pond once more only this time he got half way across before falling into the lake. "I see now. Hay how is Naruto doing?" Yato asked while just floating in the pond. "That dobe is passed out" 

"Dobe?" 

"It mean's idiot"

"So you gave him a pet name huh?" Yato said, ever smoothly. "I just don't feel like saying his huge name." Sasuke said looking off at another direction. "Really, both your names are about the same length" 

--------------------------------

Unbeknownst to Yato, back at the hidden leaf village...inside of his and Sasuke's house. On his bedside table laid a piece of paper from years ago. A paper he could not even open now glowed a bright blue. 

The first few letters slowly revealed themselves. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------