Part 83

The trip back to Konoha has been rather smooth with only one bandit attack to note of. "Listen Yato, when we get back to Konoha...I'll have to get going again. Don't worry I'll only be gone for a few day's or so" Raiu said walking next to Yato. "Yeah sure" Yato said, not really paying any attention.

Raiu looked at the boy but decided not to ask what's the matter. "How the hell did this boy get a hangover?" Tsunade asked, looking at the sleeping Naruto that was on Jiraya's back. "Don't know really, lets hope he will wake up in a bit...he's quite heavy" The man said with a slight sweat drop.

"Are you seriously complaining about the weight of a 13 year old boy?" Tsunade asked, jabbing Jiraiya in his side. "Ok then, you carry him. Just remember he lives on a steady diet of ramen" Jiraya said handing the boy over to Tsunade. "Y-Yep I get what you said."

With a sigh Raiu sped up a bit and slimply picked naruto up by his hair before throwing the boy over his shoulder. "Really now, you two are getting too old. Soon I'll hear you complaining about how your back is so sore" Raiu said rolling his eyes but suddenly he got punched through into the forest, with Naruto still on him. "Did you just call me old?!!" Tsunade shouted, sending a cold glare to Raiu.

"Yeah didn't your mother teach you proper manners?" Jiraiya added but he quickly realized what his words meant when he was punched into the forest as well. "Are you implying that I raised him incorrectly?!?!?!?!?"

"Can't they shut up for a minute? I have a freaking hedach here" Yato said softly to himself. "p-please....not again" Raiu said getting out of the forest, no scratched on him. "Yeah Tsunade, it seems like we all have a headach now" Jiraiya said coming up behind Raiu.

"Once we get to Konoha, your going to get a stern talking to." Tsunade said with a glare to Raiu. "And you" Tsunade said standing in front of Yato. "I don't care what you say, your my so called grand son and I'v seen something you need to know" Tsunade said talking out a small book and opening it to a certain page.

"There is this boy around your age. The criminal underworld don't have a clear cut photo of him but you look oddly close to him" Tsunade said holding the book out to Yato.

"They call him "The boy bless by gods" he is placed next to Raiu's photo. Is this you by chance?"
Raiu quickly grabbed the book from Tsunade. "Cool they still have my name. Honestly I like the one man army nickname" Raiu said but quickly received a slap from Tsunade. "We're talking about Yato here not you"

"The other name they have you on is "The Lightning God" That move of your's you used to stab Kabuto is one that is marked in this book. A strike faster than lightning." Tsunade then closed the book, looking at Yato closely. "Yeah that's me, I was placed in that bingo book after my first solo S rank mission. It was to take down a crime boss or something...I probably forgot to kill one of the survivors" Yato said, feeling a bit of relieve from his headach thanks to Dai healing him a bit.

"Wait S rank mission? Aren't you still a genin?!" Tsunade asked with shock. "There is a lot you don't know Tsunade. For instance...Yato here was on Jonin level when he graduated from the academy. He went head on against people like Zabuza Momochi and also defended Konoha against a near army." Jiraiya said, he knows this thanks to Naruto talking about Yato so much.

"I-Impossible" Tsunade said stepping back a bit. "You forget...Yato is both mine and Hikio's child along with having Dai sealed inside him." Ryuu added as he kept on walking. "Tell me do you know who your mother was? I see you already know your big oaf of a father well?"
"Hay!"

"No, meatball there hasn't talked about her at all. Her files are also restricted to everyone except the Hokage."
"Alright then, once everything has calmed down a bit. I might tell you a bit about her...she was my top student after all."

---------------------------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------