Part 56

The finals of the chunin exam. Eight participants, one winner. The only ninja villages who have made it this far is the land of fire and land of sand. Yato calmly waited for his battle seeing he has arrived a bit earlier. 

Yato's arms were crossed with his back leaning against the wall. The boy was trying to catch up on some sleep seeing as he has been training for a full week straight with no rest. Heck even the clothes he was wearing was torn and dirty. 

"Yato!!!!!!!!!" A boy yelled when he was suddenly engulfed into a hug. "N-Naruto, what the heck?!?" Yato asked as he tried to pull the boy off him but to no avail. "Where the heck have you been?" The blond cinnamon bun asked, hugging the life out of Yato. "Away?! Now get off,I'm dying over here" Yato said as he finally was able to kick the boy off him. 

"So what type of training have you been doing?" Naruto asked, Yato could tell that he has something up his sleeve but what? "Mostly been perfecting chakra control and an awesome jutsu" 

"Awesome jutsu? Show me" Naruto said causing Yato to sigh "Did this guy ingest a full gallon of coffee before coming here?" 

Before Yato could say anything, Naruto was at the other side of the chunin exam stadium. "seriously, who gave Naruto caffeine?" 

---------------------

A few hours go by as the area starts filling up. Tension was between the competitors...they knew that this will be a hard fight...or easy depending on who your fighting.

----------------------

Sorry but this is a short chapter, I really do not have much time to write today.
-----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------