Part 46

A few day's passed since Yato woke up. His body was still in constant pain because of the seal like mark on his neck but Kakashi said that someone sealed it expertly so he was allowed to continue in the exam. 

Yato waited in a large room with the other passing people. He and Gaara were in a staring contest from across the room. The two boy's both gave off an intense aura making everyone else simply back away from the two. 

The end of this exam was in about 5 minutes. Team 7 has yet to get here making Yato worry a bit. Suddenly the tension broke as Yato heard Naruto shouting. "Ow Sakura-chan what was that for?!" Naruto shouted, rubbing the back of his head. 

"That was for almost opening the scrolls." Sakura said with slight annoyance. "Oi there's Yato!" Naruto shouted as he suddenly rushed away from Sakura, immediately next to Yato. "I see you finally made it" Yato said cockily. When Sasuke and Yato's eyes met, an instant painful spark went between them forcing Sasuke to the ground while Yato was clutching his neck. 

"Sasuke-kun" Sakura said kneeling down next to Sasuke to help him up onto his feet. When Sasuke and Yato's eyes met once again, the two were brought into a genjutsu world thanks to Yato's sharingan. 

"At least here it won't hurt so bad" Yato said as he stood inside the dark abyss with Sasuke in front of him. "You have to teach me how to do this" Sasuke said looking around him. 

"What happened with you guys. Why do you have that mark?" Yato asked.
"A man by the name Orochimaru gave this to me. Its strong it gives me immeasurable strength." Sasuke said, clenching his fist. 

A dark aura was covering Sasuke. He seemed to be drifting away from the light...faster than normal. "Don't use it Sasuke" Yato said placing his hand onto Sasuke's shoulder. The boy suddenly slapped his hand away. "I will use anything I need to, to defeat Itachi" Sasuke said sternly. 

Yato stepped back in shock. What happened to him while in that forest. 

Yato looked at Sasuke's face. It was cold and barren.  Maybe not for everyone else but Yato could see it since he lives with him. The boy sighed as he dropped the genjutsu, seemingly no time passed since the genjutsu started. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------