**Being FwB's: Freddy Krueger

Being FwB': Freddy Krueger
Warnings: this hoe eats you out, friends with benefits, uh smut ensues. Uh no penetration, a bit of a predator prey kink and he calls you a needy bitch
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/626259995538898944/being-fwbs-freddy-krueger

        After the predator realised you weren't going to run from him, you simply kept him company, the sexual tension between you two thick enough to cut with a knife. Really, you thought about it, the predator and prey dynamic was too delicious to let up.
       It didn't take long before the two of you were fucking like rabbits in heat, especially with you pulling up to his boiler room in the skimpiest clothing you could find, eyeing him up and down like he was fine dining and not a burnt steak. He always winked at you when he walked by though, grinning at your flustered reaction as if you didn't go to bed in revealing ass lingerie.
       So that's how this began, every night the two of you decided either to hang out and mess with each other or to fuck each other until the other cannot walk. Today was the latter.

-

    You hopelessly tried to keep your giggles and laughs in whilst Freddy chased you around his notorious boiler room, popping up randomly to scare you in places and watching with a lovesick grin when you choked on a laugh and ran off on wobbling legs. That was, until he'd catch you. He'd stalk you when you turned a corner, catching your breath when you were sure Freddy had no clue where you are, until he lunged, jumping at you from behind a few pipes and tackling you down on the metal flooring.

        His knives tore away your clothing, and you frowned at the death of such expensive material being mutilated. Though your silent mourning stopped when he yanked your legs over his shoulders, going down on you with an unsettling amount of skill.

       He enjoyed your gasps, and the way your back arched at the intrusion of his fingers, your hips thrusting upwards to meet his mouth. "O-Oh Freddy! Right there please!" You heard him laugh and mutter something like "needy bitch," but continue to eat you out like a man on death row.

      His nose bumped against your clit, the texture of his horrific burns an odd texture but not unwelcomed as it pushed you to your end. Your cries slowly became needier, Freddy needing to pin your waist down when stars clouded your vision and lustful tears ran down the side of your face, riding your orgasm out on his face. He crawled back up your body, grinning when you smothered his neck and kisses. You were always so affectionate after he made you come, no matter how many times he called you a needy slut. "So when are you ready for round two?" You giggled when he raised a burnt "eyebrow" at you. "Give me a minute babydoll."

Slasher X Reader 16+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara