Slasher's Reaction to a Clumsy S/O

Slasher's Reaction to a Clumsy S/o
Warnings: cursing
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/624448120974180352/slashers-reaction-to-a-clumsy-so

Jason Voorhees:

◾Oh JESUS

◾You literally walk into every thing.

◾The man has all corners padded and literally laughs when you tell him you can take care of yourself.

◾Every kind of dish in the house is PLASTIC and that's final.

◾You drop everything.

◾Except his mask.

◾Kinda endearing but he's still on edge every time you move.

◾Is there a permanent bruise on your forehead? He thinks there is.

◾After you fell down the stairs the man had a HEART ATTACK. Sprinting to the stairs.

◾His jaw dropped when you stood back up and continued on with your day.

◾He knows all this practicing makes you sturdy. It HAS to.

Stu Macher:

◾He's used to it.

◾Stu is in love with you now, the dork still messes with you in ghostface tho.

◾He'll never kill you.

◾One time as you were running into him you ran right into the wall and then just kinda got back up and ran into some other room where you shattered something.

◾Billy reported you falling out a window once, oh and falling off the roof, plus shattering multiple things, tripping over air and running into walls and doors.

◾At this point he only chases you to fuck with you.

◾Y´know. Cause you just get back up and pretend like it never happened.

◾Outside of his ghostface costume, he kinda just laughs.

◾Unless you get hurt so much you cry. Then he'll pick you up and kiss wherever hurt.

◾Softy.

Brahms Heelshire:

◾This man HATES IT

◾You keep breaking his dishes and dropping the damn doll.

◾He'll wake up in the dead of night to a loud crash or bonk against the walls.

◾And you KEEP running into them.

◾You'll legit run right into this big ass man. Leaving you both stumbling to the ground.

◾He's seen you fall down a flight of stairs, down the basement ladder, off the counter, off the couch, roll off your bed, slip in the shower and don't make him continue.
Kinda thinks its cute, and he gets to tend to any and every cut or bruise you have.

◾You better pull it together before you shatter his mask.