**Filth (MM)

Warnings: Spit kink, possessiveness, graphic gore/murdering
-

     Maybe it was the fact that you'd walked home with a man which wasn't your lover. You had let him kiss your hand, despite the disgusted look on your face when he did so. And this man lead you right up to the Myers home- your home- and tried to open the door for you until you grabbed his wrist and politely told him he best get going.
"It's a little late out, I wouldn't want you getting... Lost on the way home." You remembered saying. "Well- maybe I could spend the night?" Your eyes had widened to saucers and you regretted even letting your coworker walk you home. "It's a little late out, You wouldn't want to get lost on the way home." You repeated. "Maybe I should spend the night." Your lips turned to a scowl and before you could tell him off, the door lurched open and Michael grabbed the man by his hair and shut his head in the door, opening and slamming the door on his head repeatedly until he was nothing but a crushed corpse.
       Your eyes widened in a panic as you realised that this was right in the open and anyone could've seen. You hurriedly pulled the corpse inside.

-

    Now, Michael had you kneeling in front of him. Everything outside was cleaned and all evidence was purged from existence including the kiss off your hand; anyways Michael paced in front of your kneeling form and you thought for a second he'd shove his length so far down your throat you'd be weak for a week. Instead, it seems he came to a solution and yanked his mask off, his large form bending over yours. He used his pointer and middle finger of his right hand to open your mouth, your brows furrowing with confusion to a moment before he opened his and a glob of his spit fell out and into yours.
       You felt yourself start to gag at the oddly warm sensation in your mouth, but you made yourself swallow to appease Michael though the way he looked at you afterwards made you wanna do it again.
The intimate stare-down never lasted long before- like you predicted, he was pulling down the zipper to his coveralls.
-