Slasher's Accidentally Hurting Their S/O P2

In a world where slashers can own up to their mistakes
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/627890883982917632/slashers-accidentally-hurting-their-so-p2

Michael Myers:

◻Whilst you healed he allowed you to remove his mask and lay on him.

◻You even had control over the tv during recovery.

◻If he noticed you were a bit frightened when you saw him with the knife, he'd ditch it for a day.

◻You'd have to get over that quickly.

◻He'd thumb at the blunt scar on your shoulder, tracing over it with infatuation.

◻Kinda thought it was hot, he'd basically marked you. You would never know that though.

◻Michael doesn't think you're any less gorgeous/handsome/attractive. He's littered in scars and they all hide a story. You have one now too.

◻Feels some kind of "proud" if you make up an imaginative story to tell your friends and family.

Brahms Heelshire:

◻He watched in silence through the walls as you bit into your pillow, placing a make-shift cast out of styrofoam and bandages over your foot and whimpering.

◻You didn't want to see him, you were worried he'd hurt you again. It was a reasonable fear, you'd thought that he'd use his odd amount of strength to keep you safe. Instead it was used to harm you.

◻A few knocks on the wall snapped you out of your thoughts and you flinched rather viciously before looking to the source.

◻"Y/N? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

◻Your eyes watered at the use of his child-like voice. As it brought back memories of it's complete opposite.

◻"I'll be okay Brahms. You just scared me, that's all." You sobbed quietly, Brahms frowning but quickly deciding the leave the confines of his walls and enter your bedroom.

◻He sits behind you, pulling you into his chest and cradling you with his large arms, frowning at your frightened sobbing and tensed form.

◻"I promise I'll never hurt you like that again."

Jason Voorhees:

◻Jason and you managed to make your way back to his cabin and he started to try and wrap the pretty angry wound with the bandages from a first aid kit he'd found in the counselors cabin.

◻He still avoided your eyes until you reached to grab his hand off the stab wound.

◻His head jerked towards yours, scared he'd hurt you until you smiled at him.

◻"Jason it's okay, I know you didn't mean to." You placed a kiss to his cheek and brought him into a hug. You knew he didn't mean to hurt you.

◻Soon enough the cut was bandaged and sanitized, the two of you deciding to just go to bed after such an eventful day.

◻You woke up to a bouquet of weeds next to you in place of Jason.

◻It takes a while before he fully trusts himself around you.

Thomas Hewitt:

◻You woke up in Tommy's bed, sitting upwards and reaching up to gently massage the side of your head at an attempt to soothe the angry headache you had.

◻After letting a small groan release, Thomas ran in, he must've been standing outside to have heard you, you realised.

◻His hands were on you in a second, replacing yours and rubbing soothing circles into your skull.

◻Oddly his eyes didn't catch yours, and infact they strayed away, almost guilt ridden if you could guess. Though they snapped back when you grabbed the side of his mask to pull him back.

◻"Tommy it wasn't your fault... It was Charlie's." You snickered, catching his grin but not being able to react before the familiar feeling of vomit tried to force itself up your throat.

◻Almost forcefully you pushed it down and gave him a calming smile. "Alright Thomas, I'm kinda tired. Do you wanna lay with me?" He nodded his head quickly and laid down, pulling you to lay on his chest as the two of you drifted off.

Freddy Krueger:

◻He woke you up from your dream, coming with you to call an ambulance for you then staying until they arrived.

◻When you were sleeping during surgery he babied you, placing chaste kisses along the line of your face and apologizing profusely to you.

◻He'd even take his glove off for you if you required. And for the time it takes you to heal.

◻Sometimes when you came into the dream realm feeling particularly insecure about the gruesome scarring he did leave, he'd drop to his knees and kiss the mangled tissue.

◻After all, he owed you something atleast.

◻Freddy would probably let you punch him or something for it, not that he would.

◻He would give you a surplus of consensual cuddles, but if you brought it up again he'd never do such a heinous thing again.

-

Alright so this is part 2. Honestly I think its quite easy to tell I had more fun with the slicing and dicing then the cuddling and shmuddling. But what can you do? I hope y'all liked it though!! The only planned out part was Thomas Hewitt's!!