Slasher's With An S/O Who Plays With Their Hair

Slasher's With an S/O Who Plays With Their Hair
Warnings:
Original Post:

Michael Myers:

◾It happened at like 3am, you were determined to stay up with him, upset because you didn't want him to be alone.

◾But now here you were, bundled into this huge man's chest, face pushed into his neck as you twisted and tugged on his dark head of hair.

◾You didn't react or comment on the low rumble of content stirring deep in his chest, just continued with your ministrations and focusing on keeping yourself awake.

◾Michael fell asleep a bit after, head craned upwards to the ceiling, resting on the back of the couch, legs spread to accommodate your size. After realizing he fell asleep you snuggled into him, finally getting your needed rest.

◾You were going to do this again.

Bubba Sawyer:

◾You were lying on top of him, nuzzled into his plush chest and fingers whirling his soft head of curls.

◾He made sounded happy enough while you played, desperately trying not to fall asleep yet whilst he rubbed your back with his large, calloused hands.

◾"Bubba I love you."

◾He grinned, pulling a hand out of his hair to kiss the palm of it.

◾You smiled into his chest, effectively drifting off in his arms.

◾Best Body Pillow

Brahms Heelshire:

◾He loved you even more after he found out about your sleepy habit.

◾Brahms was curled between your spread legs, head laying against your lower stomach.

◾You were very tired after a long day, humming a song you'd heard Brahms play earlier mindlessly, hands burrowed in his greasy curls and tugging.

◾Your eyelids drooped downwards, and you fought to stay awake, at least until Brahms fell asleep

◾This was proven harder than you thought when he reached under your shirt and traced the stretch marks which climbed out of the top of your leggings.

◾Your hand eventually stilled and you relaxed underneath him, Brahms smiling up at your sleeping face.