Aren't You Lonely? (Freddy K)

Aren't You Lonely?
Warnings: Angst, Comfort
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/622998565040553984/arent-you-lonely

-

       You'd been with Freddy for a while. Though you were edging thirty years old and your family was concerned for you. Every now and then your mom would pull you aside and frown at you, asking questions about finding someone to love.
        You knew she meant no harm, but you were torn. She was correct, of course your mom didn't know of your intimate relationship with a child-killing dream demon, but that wasn't her fault. You knew you couldn't actually stay with Freddy, as much as you loved him.
        You couldn't stay awake all day, alone in your too-humongous house. Sleeping couldn't be the only thing you looked forward to all day.
       A question your more asked you as you walked out the door stayed with you "Are you lonely?"
       Of course you didn't need a lover to be happy, but one would be nice, for you, of course. But the days were getting longer and lonelier.
       That night when you arrived in that same boiler room, you felt sick to your stomach as Freddy walked to you, taking your hand in his and placing a kiss on it. Almost immediately, you started bawling, hands reaching forward to grip onto the christmas sweater he was constantly wearing.
       "Woah babe, I promise I won't kiss ya again, didn't know it upset you that much-... Haha... Are you okay."
      You lifted your head to look up to him, to which he picked you up, carrying you into a small room off the corner. His bedroom. Freddy plopped you on the bed, pulling you against his chest as you cried.
          "Where is this going?" You cried out, digging your head into his chest. "We can't have/adopt any children together, my parents think I'm just lonely and the only thing I look forward to is sleeping!" Freddy frowned, reaching over to lace your fingers together.
           "I'm sorry Freddy but can we find a way to be together and be happy!?" Your hand forced itself under her his sweater and tracing the blunt scars in an attempt to calm yourself. "I'll figure something out," He answered, to which you nodded frantically, nuzzling farther into him. "Go to sleep Y/N."
       You weren't sure what happened when you fell asleep in a dream, but you sure as hell did.

-

      When you drifted back awake, Freddy was asleep next to you, in your actual bed. You leapt up, exclaiming in happiness. Freddy woke up in an instant, looking up at you. "You're here! You're actually here!" You grinned, swinging your right leg over his torso and bouncing on his chest.
          Freddy laughed, knowing he didn't have the heart to leave you. Though he'd never tell you.