**Can't Be Fixed (BH)

Warnings: well- smut, slight angst, toxic relationships, Brahms threatens your ass, toxic relationships, cursing, fem!reader, dub!con themes- but not really dub!con, choking, angsty ending, kinda romantic in the middle, idk what the fuck this is.
-

The small "click" from the door made you nervous. Do you think he'd mind? He would.

You were about two hours late, Brahms only allowed you to be out thirty minutes at a time which was super fucking strict in your opinion. So naturally, as you searched the grocery store for the necessities, your mind wandered when you found a new line of cereal. Therefore, you were two hours late.
Nevertheless, your body begged you to turn away and never come back. The last time your were late hadn't ended well, not for you anyways. It took a lot of power to push open the door to the Heelshire mansion and even more to walk inside. Your brain scolded you for coming back but before you could even push the thought away, Brahms had shoved you to the floor. You yelped loudly, hips aching from the crash with the hardwood flooring. Before you could make it far enough away from him, Brahms grabbed your ankle and pulled you back to him. "Stop it! I came back!"

Maybe he thought that this was the solution, maybe it was. After all, after last time, you hadn't left for months, until you had literally nothing to eat.
He was shaking, shaking with rage- you assumed. He grabbed you too hard, pulling you up by your arm. He sized you up, effectively pissing you off. "Your place is here," He growled. "My place? Who are you to decide where I am supposed to to be?" You should've bit your tongue, watched the clock pass by minute by minute, letting him do as he please. This time, you were done with his shit. He raised his palm to smack you, instead you grabbed it. "Don't you try to fucking touch me! Whether you think so or not, I am my own person! I am staying here by my own choice, because I want to be with you. Don't you ever make me regret that." You yelled, pushing his hand away and dropping your defensive stance so he didn't feel threatened. "Some things take longer than half an hour so I'm gonna need you to trust me." Brahms moved forwards, his eyes softening when you flinched. He lead you to his chest, holding you in a tight hug. You hadn't realized you were crying until you relaxed, maybe he felt bad. Probably.
Picking you up, he lead you to your bedroom, laying you on the bed. With shaking hands, he lifted the dress off your body as well as your undergarments. Following you, he undressed himself. He seemed to have been feeling generous today, as he dropped to his shoulders and started to eat you out. His mouth lapped at your core with a precision that was unexpected and had you wondering if he'd done such a thing before.

Your moans were loud and repeated, thighs intentionally clenching around his head and your fingers threaded through his greasy hair. When you started to get close, Brahms grabbed your waist and held you at his mouth, continuing his assault on your heat. You came with a loud whine and arched your back, Brahms sucked your clit with a harsh rhythm as you toppled over that edge and when you started to jerk away in overstimulation he stood and thrusted into you.
The pleasure from a few seconds ago still hadn't worn off and your legs shook as you attempted to hold yourself together. "Brahms! Oh...!" The anger from earlier fell back into his chest, and the heavy feeling instantly made him thrust quicker, his hand wrapping around your neck and squeezing tightly. You shrieked with the air you had stored, eyes going hazy. You attempted to count down the seconds in your head as to of when Brahms would cum, soon, as his rhythm turned laggy and he pressed his weight into yours, groaning outwards, and realizing into yours, his hand tightening and failing to realised you'd passed out.

-

Waking up with a gasp, you realised you were alone in the bed. You knew better than to assume Brahms was not watching you though. Your throat hurt and your head pounded with an intense migraine. The room was cold and the lack of the warm feeling of love made tears come to your eyes.
You burrowed back under the covers and cried.