Slasher's Reaction to Their S/O Thinking They're Dead

Warnings: Light Angst, Maybe Cursing?
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/624266914159575040/slashers-reaction-to-so-thinking-theyre-dead

Michael Myers:

◾You'd found his body in the woods after taking a stroll.

◾You immediately dropped to your knees, checking his pulse and finding nothing, immediately letting out a heartbroken sob before running back into the direction of your house.

◾Michael came home a day after, finding you bawling on the couch, hugging his pillow against your chest.

◾He watched for around half an hour as you continued until your voice had left you, then he decided that was enough.

◾All too quietly, he stood in front of you, waiting until you opened your eyes to see he was there.

◾Your crying continued as you saw him, making Michael tilt his head in confusion.

◾"Do you think I've cried to death? Can that happen? I've heard that birds can die from a broken heart."

◾You swear you heard him laugh from under the mask.

◾Spends the rest of the night cradling you.

◾Probably won't tell you he was trying to play a prank on you.

Jason Voorhees:

◾After getting a knife to the head, his victim escaped leaving you to find him.

◾Immediately you dropped to your knees, crying out in pure horror.

◾You hadn't seen him die yet and knew nothing about his immortality.

◾After crying for what seemed like forever, you grabbed his mask and hurried back to his cabin.

◾You didn't sleep that night, Jason's mask pressed tightly against your chest.

◾But you did happen to fall asleep for twenty minutes in the morning, eyes not being able to stay open after the excessive crying.

◾During those twenty minutes, Jason stumbled back to the cabin, a ripped bed sheet tied on his face.

◾He didn't expect to see you sobbing in your sleep, hands wrapped around his mask and fingers pushed through the holes as you did when the two of you were roughhousing.

◾Jason put his mask back on before laying next to you, not falling asleep but pulling you on top of him.

◾Needless to say you woke up pretty excited.

Billy Loomis:

◾Stu had told you that Billy was dead and that the killer was somewhere in the house.

◾Immediately you fell forwards into Stu's arms, bawling in agony.

◾"Everyone I've ever known has died! I wished so hard that Billy would live!"

◾Stu tried to feel less guilty by thinking "You hung out with a lot of old ladies."

◾When Stu and Billy revealed themselves as the killers you laughed, wiping the tears from your eyes and hugging Billy.

◾"I'm so happy you're not dead! Kill me if you must but as long as you're not hurt."

◾Turns out having you around works, because when Sydney (Sidney?) Goes to shoot Billy, you push her out of the way and redirect Billy when he almost stabs Stu in a pretty fatal way.

◾Their plan works because of you and he promises he'll never leave.