**Trenchcoat (FK)

Warnings: SMUT, GTFO CHILDREN. Thigh riding, biting, fucking Freddy in his trench coat, overstimulation, subspace. Afab reader, degradation, praise, this is FILTHY
-

        Things were getting heated, and it wasn't the fact you were in a boiler room.
Freddy had his hand on your waist, guiding you naked body against his clothed thigh, pressing you down hard against it and dragging you back and forth on the rough material. Your whimpers and moans effected him greatly and he couldn't help the groan which exited his mouth when you reached your end, starting to rock more viciously against him and reach upwards to grab your breast and knead it yourself. "Freddy please!" You yelped, eyes shutting and hips starting to shake.
       He chuckled, the deepness of his voice reverberating in your chest making you shiver in delight. "Come for me, my fucking slut." You nodded excitedly, shuddering and thighs clenching as you released on his leg, Freddy bouncing you against him while you rode the waves out happily. He grinned a lovesick grin at your blissed expression, though it didn't last long as he pressed your back against the bed, his scarred fingers entering your fluttering heat.

      Squealing, your arms grabbed his trenchcoat. The fabric pooled around you, encasing you in a safe space which was overwhelming. The submissive inside you purred with happiness and then even more so when Freddy's fingers hooked against the spongey spot inside you, the pad of his thumb working your clit. Your gasps had him enamoured, and he watched as your back arched and your hands bundled into his coat. You nodded quickly in a daze, legs filling against your chest as you released for the second time against him.
       Freddy watched you with a curiosity he'd only felt a couple times, he noted the tears pooled at your eyes and the dizzy smile on your face. You whined a couple times and reached for him, pulling him closer. This time he caught on and chuckled, that was fast. He was honored you trusted him that much, you shouldn't. He undid his belt, pulling your body against his chest and letting you hug him close as your head buried itself in his neck. His bare chest was warm, and the shade from his trench coat provided a feeling you'd have to feel again. His moan rumbled in his chest, deep and masculine, he didn't miss the purr you let out at such a sound.
    Freddy grinned happily, though it dropped when you sunk down on his length and shuddered. He held you against his chest and thrusted up into your heat repeatedly, lips pressed in an odd grin at your the way your overstimulated hole clenched him.  Your thighs shuddered violently at the act and you found yourself pressing wet kisses on his neck and you cried out when he reached upwards and grabbed your breasts.
      Your thighs rocked against his as you rode him, pulling yourself together long enough to attempt at it. Freddy's head leaned back against the wall behind your bed, his hands clenching when you gasped and came again, begging him to come inside you.

       His hips stuttered a drawn out rhythm before he thrusted forwards, cursing a string of profanities and releasing inside of you.
He held you close for a few moments as your eyes fluttered close and you moaned at the hot and content feeling in your core. Your eyes watered happily and you placed a kiss on his fried lips while laying down on the bed.
"You gotta wear this more often, I love it." You grinned, fisting your hands in his trench coat. Freddy grinned, his hand playfully pinching your nipple. "Love it enough to go again right now?" You slapped his chest. "Fuck yeah."
-