Slashers With an S/O Who Says Weird Things

Slasher's With an S/O Who Says Weird Things

Freddy Krueger:

◻Freddy had his hands threading through your locks of hair in a rare moment which seemed almost normal for most couples. You rested peacefully in his lap, tracing circles on his lower stomach as he somehow lured you to sleep in a dream.

◻But you had to "ruin" the moment, glancing up at him quickly and grinning a tired smile.

◻"If the gummy bear song was never invented, how would that have affected today's youth?"

◻"What?" What does that even mean.

◻He's happy to play along with your nonsense, as the only question he seemed to get asked nowadays was "Are you going to kill me?"

◻"I don't know what that is."

◻"It's cause you're an old man. You'd never understand the importance of it,"

Michael Myers:

◻He doesn't pay much mind to your shenanigans. Infact you're amusing to him, at least he likes you.

◻But one day you're sitting in the living room, watching something on the tv that Michael really isn't paying attention to and at this point he's only sitting there for company.

◻Anyways, you turn to him, a small pout on your face. "What if you tried to murder me and I died but I stayed in your head like a little bug. Y'know? Like Pamela Voorhees and Jason."

◻He turned his head, before lightly shaking it and actually walking out of the room.

◻"Michael! You didn't answer my question!"

Billy Loomis:

◻"Babe what would you do if I got sucked into the tv right now?"

◻"I'd change the channel."

◻You scoffed and smacked his chest which he laughed at.

◻"How rude! I'd call the police and make them bring you back! You wouldn't do the same for me?"

◻Billy rolled his eyes, throwing the remote on the coffee table in front of him. "Do you wanna go to the park instead?"

◻The two of you went to the park instead.

Stu Macher:

◻The best part about Stu was that he played along with your shenanigans, laughing and answering honestly.

◻He enjoyed it too and would say things back.

◻"What would you do if all of the sudden I gained powers and was like 20× more powerful than you?"

◻"I don't know baby, what powers do you have?" He asked, head turning to you and grinning as the wheels turned in your head. "I don't know, like super vision??"

◻"So you're like an eighth of superman? Come on now. With like a hundred dollars I could buy something that'll beat your ass in a minute." You frowned at him. "But I can also fly now,"

◻"Don't go changing it up on me now."