Slasher's With a S/O Whos Scared of Bugs

Slasher's With a S/O Who's Scared of Bugs
Warnings: Cursing, Bugs, (Cockroaches, Wasps)
This is complete shit.

Michael Myers:

         He always knew when you were irked, disgusted, scared even. Something inside him just prepared for the sharp screech you'd release and the thumping footsteps as you'd run towards him.
        The reason for this was rarely different than what it was today. But he was determined for you to solve it on his own.

       He sat in a man-spread on your couch, watching as you stumbled around the living room, pointing at a cockroach on the floor. "Michael! Please get it oh my god!!" You cried, trying to pull him upwards and off your couch. Unfortunately for you, if he was gonna get up it'd be on his own terms. And you realised that when he yanked his arm from you.
         He watched when your jaw clenched and you forced yourself backwards to grab a shoe. You walked forwards, crouching down and about to smack the roach when it flew upwards and towards you.

         "Fucking Hell!! It flies!! What the fuck???" You squealed, dropping the shoe and running up to your bedroom, slamming the door behind you.

It seems he'd have to kill the bug today.

Bubba Sawyer:

◻Your loud screeching shook the house, Drayton would be pissed, if he wasn't also equally as terrified as wasps.

◻"Bubba! Bubba! Oh my GOD! Help!!"

◻The man ran into the living room, expecting you to be being attacked, though he was greeted by you cowering behind his tall form, pointing at a big wasp in the corner of the room.

◻"Get it please!" You screeched, heart pounding in your chest.

◻You didn't account for your loud noises, positively losing your shit when the wasp started flying towards you, immediately bolting.

I forgot these weren't headcanons and by the time i did Bubba's I was like fuck no.