Slasher's Hearing Their S/O Sing

For the first time of course.
This is such a dumbass post
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/626350601893216256/slashers-hearing-their-so-sing

Michael Myers:

(Song: Dreaming Of You- Selena)

◻You were not expecting him home today, so you had the house to yourself, and decided to clean.

◻You had been singing the same song on repeat for a couple hours, it'd been stuck in your head but you couldn't bring yourself to care. It was a good song.

◻"Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and dream of you. I still can't believe that you came up to me and said I love you, I love you too."

◻He follows you around the house listening to you for the rest of the day unbeknownst to you.

◻Enjoys your voice, its the only normal he can get really.

◻You're the only normal he has.

◻Of course he'd never tell you that.

Bubba Sawyer

(Song: "Forever" by Chris Brown)

◻Bubba was working a bit late, the teenagers being a bit feisty this time.

◻You'd decided to take a shower, singing lowly to yourself without knowing your lover completed his work and was standing outside the bathroom.

◻"It's a long way down, We're so high off the ground. Sendin' for an angel to bring me your heart. Girl where did you come from? Got me so undone."

◻When you left the bathroom Bubba was squealing loudly, clapping his hands.

◻"No! Bubba stop! You're embarrassing me!" You blushed, hands coming up to cover your face as you ran behind him and into your shared bedroom.

◻He tries to make you do it again for him.

Jason Voorhees:

(Song: "Adore You" by Miley Cyrus)

◻He was watching you from far away, he liked to, just to see the little habits you had and stupid things you'd laugh at.

◻But luckily he'd came at the right time to see you sprawled on the bed, singing a song you'd heard a while back.

◻"Boy I adore you, I adore you, I love lying next to you I could do this for eternity, you and me, we're meant to be in holy matrimony, god knew exactly what he was doing when he led me to you."

◻Immediately loves it.

◻You'd be dumb if you said he didn't search the teenagers backpacks for something to record this rare occurrence and listen back at when he was sad.

◻Secretly hopes it was an original about him.

◻DON'T LET HIM DOWN.