**Fucking Clowns (PW)

Pennywise x reader
Warnings: choking, reader being mental, talk of georgies death,
-

       Derry was an unbearably boring town. It's people were unbearably boring also. You were one of those boring people. Unlike the most you constantly craved more, so you were interested when the paper turned from the weather to missing children. You had talked to one of the missing children's brother, Bill, he swore up and down that the kid wasn't dead. Apparently he was whipped down into the sewers on a rainy day and somehow you were intrigued.
       It was definitely mental, running around Derry's sewers in a pair of old rainboots, looking for what? The corpse of a dead child? You couldn't see yourself wanting to. You trudged on, stepping through piss and feces, the smell rancid and disgusting. Your nostrils stung and eyes watered as a violent headache threatened you. The farther you moved through the sewer lines, the more you felt as if something was watching you wander mindlessly, forgetting step by step the way back.

      Fight or flight was kicking in and there was nobody with you. You thought. You were looking over your shoulder a little too often. You decided to turn back, wander a little bit- maybe find the exit. You turned on your heel, flinching at the large clearing behind you. What looked like part of the entrance to a circus tent sat in the middle, behind it a large pile of childrens toys and clothes. Looking up instinctively you froze in your places, children's bodies floated in the air, tons of them. Some rotted and decayed, others newer, fresher, and with missing limbs. Your mouth opened with horror and you flinched violently hearing a playful whisper behind you.
      "Does Y/N want to float too??" It asked.

Very suddenly you were yanked from your place on the cold, wet ground and hoisted upwards by a large hand which wrapped carelessly and almost in a poetic way around your throat. You made eye contact with the man, a clown, actually. And you briefly wondered how his head wasn't proportionate to the rest of his body; though you couldn't tell if it was, he was so tall that maybe it would be possible.
       His hand was soft and you found yourself nuzzling into it, out of fear or arousal? Probably both. The clown looked up at you in confusion.
      "Has Pennywise found himself an admirer?"

    You stayed still. Not that you could do much with your vision blurring from the lack of oxygen. He loosened his grip slightly, ignoring your gasping breaths. Pennywise held you closer for a second, smelling you for a prolonged amount of time before grinning maniacally. His hand squeezed one more time and reveled in your breathy moan.
     "Seems he does,"
-