Slasher's With an S/O Who Has An Obsession With Their Hands

Slasher's with an S/O who has an Obsession with their hands
Warnings: Lime, Cursing
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/624629301020688384/slashers-with-an-so-that-has-an-obsession-with

Michael Myers:

◾You were sitting in his lap when he found this out.

◾It was about three in the morning, and you were slap happy, laughing hysterically when you very suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled it to your face, nuzzling his palm with your cheek.

◾You started playing with his hands?? Michael just kind of staring at you in curiosity.

◾You kissed the tips of his fingers, literally purring in content?? 

◾You giggled when his eyebrows furrowed at you.

◾"I like your hands!" You laughed. "They're so rough and feel so much better than mine!"

◾You swear to god you heard him laugh.

◾Though his heart almost stopped when you took his thumb in your mouth, swirling your tongue around it.

◾"I like when you grab me. You leave these bruises that look like your hands and its so co-"

◾Michael swears to god he might have a heart-attack, swinging you over his shoulder and flinging you into bed.

Brahms Heelshire:

◾Dirty Goblin Boi had found your journal, smirk on his face as he read through your dirty pleasures and secrets.

◾Stumbling across a certain page you'd wrote in a rush, explaining how you'd get so turned on when he grabbed you or when he'd crawl out of the wall, hands flexing against the old wallpaper.

◾Well he now knows.

◾The little shit starts purposefully teasing you.

◾He'd walk past, hands grabbing your waist or ass and just kinda squeezing as he moved by, making sure to use enough force that he'd drag your body with him.

◾You have a lot of glass to clean up because every time you're in the "game" room (pool room??) he climbs out of the whole in the wall, making it as dramatic as he can.

◾Literally leads to the two of you fucking on the floor everytime.

◾He needs to knock it off tbh.

Billy Loomis:

◾Kinda figures it out in his own.

◾Every time you were tired, pressed against his chest fighting sleep, you'd play with his fingers, tracing the veins and muscles.

◾Even during sex you'd always whine when his hands gripped the sheets beside you or when he'd shove his fingers down your throat.

◾You'd even like to hold his hand all the time, and to lay on it when you fell asleep.

◾He thought it was super fucking cute, you better bet when he was with Stu he'd always bring up your little habits.

◾Plus you'd always run up to him, eyes bright as you showed him bruises which mimicked his hand.

◾Sure, he's planning to kill you but NEWSFLASH: he won't. He's way too in love with you.