Slasher's Reaction to Their S/O Wearing a Wedding Dress

Warnings: Fem s/o
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/623451550316199936/slashers-reaction-to-their-so-wearing-a-wedding

Michael Myers:

◾Doesn't React??

◾Here you are, standing in your hallway, wearing your late grandma's wedding dress. And your boyfriend doesn't react??

◾Michael kinda just stares at you, noting the way you frown when he doesn't move.

◾"Do you like it? It was my grandma's!" You ask, twirling around.

◾He walks to you, folding his mask up so you see his mouth.

◾Michael doesn't give you much time to look before he grabs your waist, pulling you in for the most passionate kiss you'd ever shared.

◾Afterwards you aren't too sure if he considers you his wife. But you feel too embarrassed to ask.

Brahms Heelshire:

◾You'd found his mom's old wedding dress in the attic.

◾Brahms had no clue what you were doing up there. But when you came down in a yellow, moth-eaten dress, his heart stopped.

◾Somehow, you looked angelic as you speed walked towards him in the itchy dress.

◾"I found this in the attic, is it cute?"

◾Let's just say Brahms pulls you into your bedroom, peeling the off-white dress off of you and you spend the rest of the night in there.

Jason Voorhees:

◾His heart falls out of his chest.

◾You'd found the dress in one of his victims closet and you'd snatched it.

◾So now, here you were, twirling in circle to show your lover the intricate designs

◾You realize you want to marry him when he reaches inside of his mask and wipes a stray tear from his face.

◾The man walks over to you and takes your hands in his, Jason starts dancing with you oddly.

◾It was quite rusty dancing but he knew the basics. The weirdest thing was that there was no music playing.

◾Afterwards he actually lifts his mask and kisses you.

◾Just like Michael, you aren't sure if he thinks you're married now.