**Security (MM)

Security
Warnings: Smut, Ooc Michael Myers, attempted kidnapping, afab reader/no pronouns used.
A/N: some self-indulgent smut don't mind me.

-

      His hips thrusted against yours quickly, hands together and fingers laced intimately as the two of you chased each others high.
    "Mine."
He'd growl against your neck before grinding his erection into you.
You always agreed quickly, your eyes glazed over with a needy lust.

    Early today someone had attacked you, picking you up and flinging you over their shoulder, speed walking towards a black Volkswagen with you in hand. Their intentions were clear as they made subtle, perverted glances at your ass.
     Luckily your boyfriend had caught them. Killing the men off quickly and snatching you up. Making long strides towards your home.
You never minded to be his though.

"Yes! I'm yours, Michael please!" He shut you up by encasing your lips in a rough kiss, his left hand coming to rub your clit in circular motions as his other was still tangled with your left hand.
     Your begging soon turned to nonsensical mumblings. Though he could make out some words that sounded like "Thank you," and "So strong!" His chest swelled with something at the thought.
You came with a squeal, legs tensing and locking around his waist, Michael following quickly behind. He collapsed with exhaustion onto your body, kissing lazily at your collarbone.

He was heavy but you enjoyed it. He never let you do this often and frankly his weight was comforting and shielded you with a sense of safety.

-