**Fit For a Queen (MM)

Alternate Time Period
Royalty AU

Warnings: sexism, female!reader, mentions of death, atheist reader, religious themes, choking, sexual themes, smut, arranged marriages
-

A fine day it was, you acknowledged and appreciated days like this. The leaves on the trees in the backyard of your father's palace were turning an orange-ish color, rather pretty. Your mother loved this time of the year, autumn. The best weather she'd say, oh, if she could see you now. She'd be disappointed. Your memory of her was upsettingly vestigial now, at least these days.
Guards dressed in clanky metal outfits forced you from your thoughts, summoning you for a dinner you had no interest in. Another suitor, you had no interest in. Your father tried to convince you he was doing you a favor- he wanted your input and approval for this choice and he wanted the best for you. You knew though, any choice you'd make would benefit him, another alliance for his ever-growing kingdom. You stood from your seat on an old, creaky bench and gave the dying leaves one last glance before you made your way inside your own hell.
-
"-We believe our alliance would be the most beneficial, as the two most powerful rulers currently. We'd be unstoppable." This man was obnoxious, perhaps you'd been too quick to anger earlier- as he might be a pain but his son looked as if he'd been sculpted by one of the finest artists in the land. You couldn't look away, for a moment at least. Until his father turned to you. "Woman, leave. The men must speak- we all know how women are the easiest to betray. Weak and idiotic they are." Your eyes widened at the direct blow, and you stood abruptly. "And when I betray you shall be the man I attack, an awful excuse for a man you are." You huffed, turning on your heel to rush out of the room. "L/N!" You heard your father yell from the throne room.
You grinned.
-
Maybe the choice hadn't been evaluated the whole way, possibly. But you felt alive in the moment. Here you stood in the throne room once more, guilty as can be.
"I do apologize King Myers, my actions were simply disrespectful and ungraceful for a women to be crowned queen." The man nodded, "Do not speak to me without being spoken to, it is not your place." This time, you nodded, tears coming to your eyes. "Prince Myers, Princess Y/N, I ask for the two of you to spare King Myers and I a moment of your time, we have matters to discuss." You nodded, Myers did nothing besides follow you out the doors.
You waited outside the doors and shifted under his gaze. He simply towered over you, indecent thoughts clouded your head which you quickly pushed away. "Myers, thats a pleasant name. I quite-" Before your sentence was finished, his hand had wrapped around the column of your throat and pushed you to the wall. You watched his next move with wide eyes as he brushed your hair back and smelled the skin there. His calloused fingers elicited butterflies in your stomach and you tilted your head for him submissively. The action was unneeded and he stepped away.

You knew which Prince you were choosing.
-
     The next time you had met Prince Myers, it was for a dinner which celebrated the engagement. Your father and King Myers gave you a couple moments alone to walk in the flower garden and when Prince Myers agreed you smiled happily and lead him to your garden. “My mother loved these trees, she isn’t here anymore but the trees are- so in a way- I’m sorry, I’m probably boring you.” He didn’t reply, instead he looked towards the trees and their red leaves and stared. He stared for a while and you were more than content. The other princes talked a lot, a lot of rubbish. You weren’t sure if he cared, but you preferred this. 

     “I apologize if you did not want to wed me, to be honest this whole deal was not my cup of tea.” You laughed, watching as he turned and towered over you. “In fact, I have always wanted to be commander of the army, guards and things. Unfortunately I am burdened with a silly dream.” This time, Prince Myers frowned, and then he turned to you, outstretching a long arm and offering you a flower. You weren’t sure where he had gotten it from, but you grabbed it from him eagerly, not before he grabbed your wrist and yanked you forwards. His lips grazed your soft skin, and his teeth penetrated you. Your gasp went on deaf ears and you watched with slight arousal as he bit you, lapping up the drops of blood which came afterwards. Just as soon as it started, his attention was grabbed. He turned, and walked off towards another part of the garden. 
-
   The next time you met Prince Myers, it was right after the wedding. The two of you were cramped in a supply closet, your hands holding your dress up as Michael loomed over your small frame, fingers thrusting in and out of your heat. His left hand was placed over your mouth so when you threw your head back and moaned into his palm so you didn’t alert any maids. You whined when his fingers curled inside of you and hit your sweet spot, cumming on the spot. He helped you ride the wave out and then he pulled them out, bringing them up to his eyes and watching the way they glistened against the light in the closet. 
    You dropped your dress, then grabbed his wrist and brought his fingers to your mouth where you licked them clean of your orgasm. Michael watched with dirty curiosity before walking back out to the party.
-

That night, after everyone left, Michael had you alone in your bedroom. His hand was wrapped snug around your throat, an action you'd soon find comforting. Every now and then he'd squeeze for a couple moments and leave you gasping for air. Your thighs squeezed together in an attempt to get yourself some friction and Michael seemed to like that. "Please touch me, my king." You begged, flipping your fluffy wedding dress upwards and giving him the view of your undergarments and garter belt.
He released your throat, his hands going to unbuckle your garter belt and pulling it off of you. His whole form dripped pure power, he was so tall and the thought of his cock made you dizzy. You were already dripping for him.
Michael threw your panties off to the side, lifting you up by your hips and thrusting inside of you. He felt so big but the way you stretched around him felt so addicting, even more so when he started to thrust, the ridges of his length dragging across your walls and making you shudder in raw pleasure.
"Faster!" You gasped out, clenching around him when his hand came back to your throat. You found yourself thankful for the fact that you hadn't settled for one of the other Princes; soon enough Michael quickened, his hips moving so fast against yours the bed rocked against the walls.  You squealed loudly, Michael grunts and its music to your ears. The other hand which isn't wrapped snug around your throat drops underneath your dress where you can't see but you feel it pretty quickly. Your back arched and you gasp out an unintelligible praise to Michael before releasing on his length. You squeeze him tightly and he grunts, his upper torso draping over you and he releases inside. You mutter sweet things into his ears and kiss his throat in appreciation. The other princes wouldn't have made you cum.

Michael's hand stays wrapped around your throat and he watches you with a dirty curiosity as his hips start to piston against yours once more and your pussy throbs, waist jerking in overstimulation. "M-Michael not right now ohmygod!" You cry, legs wrapping around his waist as you grind against him. Michael growls, ripping the front of your wedding dress and throwing it off to the side. Slowly he pulled out of you, watching you shiver in delight as he seemed to like that.
Afterwards Michael dropped to his knees, his forearms dragging you by your legs to his mouth where he began to eat you out. You hadn't expected it but it was a pleasant surprise as you shuddered and shook in his hold. "M-Michael! How are you so... Oh... How are you so good at this?" You moaned. He grinned into your heat, and you started to register just how much larger he was in size, it was intoxicating.

His hands nearly wrapped around your thighs and you moaned loudly. This man was amazing, any doubts you had before were washed away with your orgasm which ripped through you with an addicting feeling of contentment and pleasure. Michael slowly backed off of you, giving your clit a teasing rub and grinning when you jerked away and whined.
-
After a few months, Michael had gotten closer to you and surprisingly, he did not care that you wanted to rule. In fact, he encouraged it, as much as a man who showed no emotion would.
Tonight he held you close, you resting on his chest and breathing in his scent for the first time in a while.  He'd been gone on "King Duties" his father described them as being too complicated for a princess to understand. You had wanted to step on his feet and tell him he was dealing with a queen. Unfortunately that wasn't in your cards that day. You wanted to forget about that though, and maybe this was because Michael laced his fingers with yours and you felt all your troubles melt away in that moment. You could only hope you had the same effect on Myers.
For now, you'd stay locked with your lover, in this bed that was fit for a queen.
-
A/N: bet you didn't think that I'd be talking about a queen bed at the end- huh?