Slashers Reaction to Subspace

A/N: i probably didn't hit the concept of subspace straight on, and i apologize for this- this "version" of subspace is forged from reading fanfiction after fanfiction and attempting to read a blog post about it
Warnings: Subspace, sub!reader, subdrop, smut, knife play, fingering, grinding, she/her pronouns on every single one except Thomas Hewitt's which is gender neutral, slight daddy!kink,
Ooc Characters: Michael Myers,
-

Michael Myers:

·His hand wrapped around the column of your throat, the other holding his favored weapon which he used to slice into the soft skin of your thighs.

·He enjoyed listening to your gasps and whines of pleasures when his hips snapped into yours abruptly and without rhythm.

·What he was not expecting to see, was the way goosebumps erupted on your skin wherever he'd touch you, or the way your whines got loud and he'd look up and see the way your eyes glazed over in a lustful haze.

·Your fingers traced the lines of his fingers and wrapped around them in a way he'd find adorable.

·Michael leaned forwards, pressing his chest against yours and grinning at the way you shuddered.
He'd whisper in your ear, "Good girl," and feel the way you'd release around his length at the much needed praise.

·After he got his fill, he'd throw you down onto the bed and walk away, ignoring the immediate negative impact it had on your mentality.

·Michael glanced once more at your bedroom door and frowned at the soft sobs he heard before exiting.

Thomas Hewitt

·Thomas was a little concerned.

·He had you on his lap, and would grind his hips into yours slowly. The two of you were going at it, and the pressure felt heavenly on your front, that is until it amplified and you slumped against your lover's chest.

·He continued, but only because you begged him not to stop, and it seemed you were being affected much more than you were before.

·His hands grabbed your waist and held you against him while you started to shake, and Thomas noted the faraway look in your eyes and immediately, he fell more in love.

Billy Loomis

·He'd been fingering you for forever, grinning at the puddle he had in his hands.

·"Where have you gone Princess?" He'd ask himself, grinning victoriously at the violent shudder which ran up your back. "Have you been a good girl?" At which you'd nod, gasping when he'd curl his fingers against the spongey spot inside your walls.

·"Use your words," Billy would warn, watching patiently at the way your eyebrows would scrunch together as you'd attempt to find them. "Yes... Daddy," he'd bite his lip. "Then you deserve to cum," With that, he'd curl his fingers up into your dripping hole and force you to orgasm.

Beth

·"Can you give me another?" She'd ask, hand rubbing heatedly at your clit. "I-I'd do anything for you." You moaned before slumping back into her chest and letting your orgasm build quickly.

·She kept her ministrations quick and simple, eyes trained on your face and keeping in mind that you didn't look all the way there. Though the thought was dismissed temporarily when you came on her fingers.

·Beth would stop, and she'd check you out to make sure you were still okay, her other hand winding through your hair. "Do you want to take a bath?" She'd ask, her heart melting when you grinned and snuggled into her chest.

·She'd take that as a yes.