Slasher's Reaction to S/O Killing Someone

Warnings:Gore, you slicing and dicing a hoe, cursing, murdering, sexual themes.
Original Post:

Pennywise:

◾He just loves you so much more???

◾Some random man had ventured into his sewers while you were there, just waiting for him to get home.

◾Upset because he thought that you were safer there.

◾When he sees your hands wrapped around some random man's neck, watching the life leave his eyes he LIVES FOR IT.

-

You weren't sure when Penny was gonna get back, but you couldn't wait for him.

    Some random ass dude had a gun pointed at you, eyes wide and frantic at the dead bodies littering the sewers. "You psychotic bitch!" He yelped, hand shaking rapidly. "Wait! I was just hanging with some old college friends and we ventured in here! You don't really think I did this??" You yelped. "Shut up!" The hand which wasn't holding the gun reached for his pocket, so when he looked away you leapt. He fired a few shots at you, missing entirely and screeching when you grabbed the gun and threw it at a separate corner, unaware of the bronze eyes watching.

         You reached forwards, grabbing the man by his hair and bashing his forehead against the concrete wall. His body fell the floor, groaning. As to which you straddled his chest, wrapping your hands around his neck. He reached up, trying to pry you off but too disoriented to do so.

       "Pennywise is so proud of you!" He giggled, walking over to you from one of the pipes, reaching down to pick you up and bring you over to a small, dry spot covered in moth-eaten blankets. "Uh huh." You nodded, in shock. "Get some sleep Y/N" Penny laughed, pulling you into the ruffles of his outfit. Though once he thought you were out, his smile dropped into one that was sad. He wanted you to feel safe but he could smell the fear on you. Even though it was pleasant smell to him, he never wanted to smell it on you.

-

Michael Myers:

◾This man is EXCITED.

◾doesn't even care that you stole his kill-

◾Just the sight of your chest heaving with adrenaline as you towered over a victim, covered in their blood is enough to make his day and the day after that.

◾Will fix you up if you're hurt.

-

Somehow, Michael had led a victim into your backyard.

        You could be pissed later, though now you just wanted to get him out of your precious home.

         Michael was standing a good five feet away from the victim, but the man ran at you. He turned, wrapping his arm around your midsection and trying to pull you away which was the opposite of what you wanted to do. "Come on lets go!" He yanked you forwards, knocking you off balance as you stumbled to recollect yourself. "No! Let go!" You yelped, trying to rip yourself from him. "That man is trying to kill me! Come on!" He yelped in response, gripping your wrist and yanking you forwards.

         In which, Michael was on him in a second, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him upwards. The man yelped in pain, reaching to the side to grab a sharp knitting needle off your backyard table, and launching it into Michael's side. He responded to letting go of the man and yanking the needle out, staggering backwards.

         Your teeth ground together in anger as you leaned down, grabbing the needle and stabbing him the throat with it. The victim dropped to his knees, attempting to crawl away as you walked forwards, lifting your foot off the ground and stomping down on his neck with your combat boots. His breathing stopped immediately and you ran over to Michael to check on him.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kill him! I'm sorry I stole your kill! Are you okay?? Do you wanna go inside and was- oh."

    Your eyes caught onto the bulge in his coveralls and you laughed, placing a kiss on the cheek of his mask.

"Maybe after I fix you up I can do a little more?"