**2:47 AM (MM)

Michael Myers x Reader
Warnings: Sub!Reader, Affectionate!Reader, Fem!Reader
-
Michael was in one of his moods.
He arrived at your home exactly at 2:47 covered in death and blood. He found you asleep on the couch, curled up under a pillow which he immediately discarded, plopping down next to you carelessly. Michael grabbed you, sitting you down on his lap facing him. He almost chuckled when your head fell and hit his shoulder, waking you up with a gasp.
"Michael? What?" You were still disoriented, though awake enough to hear him unzip the top of his coveralls in which you responded quickly, tucking your hands underneath the black tank top he wore and making a sound of appreciation. He enjoyed your attention, but right now he wanted something different and made that clear when he grabbed your hips and pulled you flush against his erection.
You purred at the feeling and dug your head into his neck, relaxing against him when he pulled your sleep shorts down, grinning at your lack of underwear.
If Michael knew one thing about you it was that you became very affectionate during sex and that showed right now as you started to kiss his neck, whining his name. He'd never admit it but he loved this part of you.

His rough hand reached forward, kneading your clit with the pad of his thumb. You whined, digging farther into his chest and rubbing his stomach muscles with the palms of your hands as he worked at your heat. He then gave you two of his fingers, smiling beneath his mask when you cried out and tensed around him.
His hand worked at you, thumb still rubbing at you, trying to draw out your orgasm as quickly as he could.
Michael stopped, thrusting his length inside you, immediately pulling you to him to start thrusting inside your heat. Your thighs tensed and cramped at his sides while you tried to balance yourself. That proved impossible as you released all over his abdomen. He did not stop, and in your overstimulated form you wondered what got him so riled up. Instead, he flipped you onto your back and held your hands about your head as his hips continued the stuttering pace. "Michael please cum, I'm so close I just need you," He nodded along, too busy chasing his release to be a little shit.
When you cried out, tightening around his length and taking your orgasm for the third time tonight, Michael released inside you.
His large frame dropped onto your body and let you push the hair out of his face. Your eyes slowly started to close, and with that you were asleep again, making Michael grin once more. He'd stand up, stripping himself of his bloodied clothes, and just for tonight- he swore. He'd stay beside you.

Maybe for tomorrow night also, he decided, when you snuggled into his chest.
-
FLUFFY MICHAEL ISN'T EVEN CANON BUT ATLEAST HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING SO THAT CANCELS IT OUT