**You Should Be Sleeping (Brahms H)

You Should Be Sleeping
Warnings: Nsfw, Smut, Somnophilia?
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/621277205983559681/you-should-be-sleeping

Your eyes fluttered opened, yelping at the intrusion between your legs. Immediately you went to close them, not making it far before the large hands of your lover, Brahms, grabbed the soft plush of your thighs and held you open for him whilst continuing his thrusting. He leaned down, placing a kiss on your lips and dragging his calloused hands up your body to land on your bare breasts. Brahms then started to knead the soft skin that was there and pinch at your nipples in an act to pull a reaction from you besides the whimpers.
You reached up, lacing your hands around his neck and peppering his face with kisses before his head dropped to bury into your shoulders, hands still kneading your skin. "Brahms?" You moaned, trying to meet his eyes in a sudden need for intimacy. He lifted his head, meeting your eyes, his still hazy with exhaustion. "Yes?" His voice sounded tired and worn, and it was enough to make you moan and shift your hips up to allow your lover to hit deeper inside you.
You swore you saw him smirk underneath that creepy porcelain mask he always wore but decided not to comment and instead grab his large hand and lead it to your clit. Almost immediately he received the message, looking down to where the two of you collided harshly and loudly. His hand moved in swirls against your clit, legs shaking in response as you neared release. "Are you close?" You gasped, looking up at him with watery eyes. Brahms nodded and leaned down to kiss your forehead whilst you twisted and panted below him. You wouldn't last long and the older male knew that, so he leaned down to whisper in your ear, "Come for me,"
Your eyes widened, his rough, raspy voice sending you over the edge. Quickly, you reached down and grabbed the arm which was rubbing on your clit in a desperate attempt to make the overstimulation stop as you convulsed and clamped down on the stronger man. You heard him grunt and then felt him give one last thrust into your heat before pausing and coming inside you.

Aren't you glad you agreed to this?