The Water (Jason V)

The Water
Warnings: Upset Reader, Mentions of sex, Slight Gore
Original Post: https://slash-me-please.tumblr.com/post/621096016612098048/the-water

      The water at Camp Crystal Lake hold so many stories, ones of joy and laughter. The children which stayed here held these memories dearly, kept within them for a while until they found their graves.
       You were one of those children, staying and playing in one of the cabins doing your arts and crafts. And this camp didn't bring back good memories for you, and a few other of course. You still remember the day perfectly. You had been piecing together a macaroni art piece when a terrified screech alerted the camp counselors and they ran outside. There class followed them out with you included.
       Quickly your eyes fell onto a screaming woman, frantically pointing at the lake whilst yelling at the camp counselors. One of the counselors had the police on the phone and when they arrived the woman was frantically screaming about her son being left unsupervised whilst swimming because the counselors wanted were having sex.
      Once you got older you found out that her son, Jason, drowned in the lake you were currently sitting beside. And you felt sad, you felt sad for the child who's life was stolen, who's soul never healed. And you knew that because you had seen him in the cabin you and your friends were camping in. Honestly you were less than eager to come back to this place but they insisted to revisit and stay the night in the abandoned camp.
            Now, they met their fate, Jason painting the rotted walls with their blood. Now, you knew you were next, so why'd you stay? Deciding not to think on it, and the clonking of his boots as he speed-walked to you made it hard to imagine anything. Though you expected him to yank you up by the hair and rip you apart with raw strength, he didn't. Instead he waited behind you, looking down at your small form.
       "Hi Jason," You greeted your old childhood acquaintance. The two of you had spoke a few times as children an played, nothing more. "Are you afraid of the water?" You didn't expect an answer but looked back anyways. He looked visibly uncomfortable and it confirmed your suspicions. So you stood, turning towards him and letting your eyes drift to the machete he was holding. "It's been awhile," Jason still didn't tell answer you. "Are you gonna kill me? I didn't really want to die today but I guess there is no avoiding fate."
      You felt silly speaking to him like this. Like he'd answer. That is until he shifted to the side and let you through.