Chapter 26

~Zenitsu's pov~

Our presentation was really great, we scored 95/100 overall which was the 2nd highest. Tanjiro and Kanao had the highest score of 98, but they're presentation was so great. Unlike ours me and Nezuko kept stuttering. But it was really funny when Aoi and Inosuke started presentation.

***

I

walked to my room and changed into a more comfortable clothing. Then I went to the study room.

The doorknob slowly opened and I was surprised when I saw my new sensei.

"U-uzui sensei?!"

"Mr Flamboyant is here!", He yelled pointing at himself like an idiot.

What the hell?!

"Energetic as ever Tengen", Grampa said while walking in.

"Agatsuma sama", Uzui sensei bowed at him.

"Raise your head"

"Grampa can I talk to you?", I politely asked

Grampa signaled Uzui sensei to go out.

"Why is he here? His my teacher in school?"

"His father was an old friend so I thought he can help you learn more efficiently since you already know him"

I face palmed myself, sighed and said "His not even that good in teacher Arts"

"Just listened to him and you'll see", he said before going out.

"Hey hey Zenitsu kun!", He yelled putting his arm around my shoulder. "Let's start"

I sighed and just listened to what he was going to teach.

***

I never expected this but his a pretty good teacher, but he's still horrible in the Art subject.

I went back to my room and did my homework before eating dinner. I immediately felt awkward and uncomfortable once I got into the kitchen. I sat down trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

"Itadakimasu!", We said and started to eat.

"Zenitsu..."

I quickly look at dad. "What is it..."

"How was your presentation?"

"It was...alright, I guess"

He nodded and I finished my food and quickly left. When I was walking up the stairs I was suddenly knocked down.

***

Sorry if I was inactive for a long time. I started online schooling so it's really hard to think about the next chapter. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading please vote and share