Chapter 15

~Nezuko's pov~

The bell finally rang so I packed up my stuff. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder so I turned to see Zenitsu.

"Zenitsu kun?". He removed his hand from my shoulder and shoved it in his pocket while his other hand was holding his bag over his shoulder.

"We're partners right? I wasn't really paying much attention so can you come with me to my house so we can research". I could see in his eyes that he was nervous.

"Sure! But I have to tell Nii chan first". He nodded.

"I'll meet you at the gate". He said and walked out.

I went over to my older brother who was talking to the quietest girl in class. "Onii-chan!"

"Nezuko? Nanda?". (What) He looked at me.

"I might be home late for tonight. I have to do a few stuff today 'Kay? Have fun with your girlfriend!". I said before running away. I swear I saw the both of them blushed before I ran. I walked to my locker to change shoes. When I went out the first person I saw was Zenitsu who was leaning on a tree. "Zenitsu kun!"

I went over to him and I saw him smile. Lately all I've been seeing was either a frown or an annoyed face from him.

"We should go before it gets dark. My ride wouldn't be picking us up. Sorry about it". He said then chuckled.

***
When we got there. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

"T-th-that's y-your h- house?!". He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I didn't think that your reaction would be so surprised. I kinda thought Tanjiro kun already told you". He explained as we entered.

"Not really. When he got home I was already asleep so he didn't tell anything".

"I want you meet my grandfather." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a huge room. "Grampa I'm home!"

Zenitsu dragged me further in the room. And there stood an old man. He turned to us and smiled.

"Okaeri Zeni".  (Welcome back) He replied. "Who is she? Don't tell she's your girlfriend?!"

"Mochiron bakajanai!". (Of course not stupid) He yelled while blushing. I don't know why but I kinda felt sad said I'm not.

"Ah gome". He said laughing. "Anata wa daredesuka?" (Who are you dear?)

"I'm Kamado Nezuko". I answered

"You must be young Tanjiro's sister". I nodded and he smiled.

"Well. . . Gramps we have to go bye!". Zenitsu grabbed me and we ran. When we were infront of a double door we stopped. "Sorry about that". He said while panting.

"It's fine. Where are we anyway?".

"Inside is the our library. BTW what plant are we going to study?"

"Hmmmmmm. . . Oh right the wisteria plant."

"Then let's do this". He said and brought me inside.

Me and Zenitsu went and it was so cool cuz their library was huge. We went to the plants section and searched about the books of wisteria. We found a lot of books about them. So we read. Who knew Zenitsu can be super serious about studying. This kinda of the first time I saw him so serious. We also searched about it in their computers but everything there was in some of the books already. When I checked the clock it was already 10 p.m.

"Oh man it's already curfew!". I exclaimed

"Hey how bout you just stay night. It's already curfew and you can stay in the guest room." Zenitsu suggested

"I guess. I have to text my brother then". I said and brought out my phone.

(a/n) so guys n is for Nezuko and t for Tanjiro.

N: hey

T: Nezuko where are you?! It's already curfew!

N: I know! I know! I'm sorry but my friend suggested for me to just stay here since it's already late

T: *sighs* fine

N: thank you

T: just don't get into trouble

N: yes yes

T: goodnight Nezuko

N: goodnight Nii chan

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Zenitsu who finished putting the books back.

"Wow your fast"

"Thanks. C'mon I'll show you to the guest room. Hey do you have some clothes with you?"

"Well. . . Um yeah. I thought this might happen so I brought some"

"Ok goodnight Nezuko". He said before opening the bedroom door.

"Goodnight Zenitsu". I said and shut the door. I put my bag at the side desk of the bed. I grabbed my clothes and took a bath. I put on my kimono and went to bed.

***

So guys I didn't reedit this and I just wrote just now. Thanks for reading please vote and share