Chapter 1

~Nezuko's pov~

Konni chi wa mina! I'm Kamado Nezuko-san. I'm fourteen years old and I live alone with my brother.

I was woken up by the loud alarm clock. I immediately fixed my bed and got ready. After getting ready I headed downstairs and went to the kitchen. I saw my brother in the kitchen. He was almost finished with his breakfast.

"Ohayō gozai masu Onii chan". I greeted politely and sat down then started eating breakfast.

"Ohayō gozai masu Nezuko chan". replied and finished his breakfast. "Are you excited for the first day in our new school?".

"Not *chews* really". I replied then finished my breakfast and I put the plate in sink

"Why not?". He asked and we went to bathroom and brushed our teeth

"Cuz I'll be the youngest in our class". I replied

(Nezuko will be in the same class as Tanjiro because she had a really high score in the entrance exam so she skipped 1st year highschool so Tanjiro can watch her more closely)

We grabbed our bags and headed out.

———
~Zenitsu's pov~

"ZE-NIT-SU! WAKE UP!". My grandfather yelled

I got up immediately and started to cry.

"Whaaaaa! Grampa your so mean! Your always scaring me! Whaaaaaaaa!". I cried

"I'm sorry now just get ready already Zenitsu". Grampa said and left the room. I wiped my tears, fixed my bed then I got ready. I headed down and ate my breakfast. After eating I brushed my teeth then I grabbed my bag.

"Grampa I'm heading out now!". I yelled then went to the garage. I got in the the car and it started to drive.

Konni chi wa... My name is Agatsuma Zenitsu-kun I'm sixteen years old and I'm a crybaby and a coward but I have this personality problem where whenever I'm near a girl I become very rude and mean and not some much of a coward. The doctor said it can only be cured when I don't have a grudge on girls anymore. Pffft as if.

I grabbed my bag and got out the car. I don't know why but whenever I get to school there's always a crowd of girls so I just bump any girl in my way. I know it's rude but IDC.

I went to the bulletin board right beside the school entrance and looked for my class. I'm in class A again. I sighed and went to class 2-A. When I entered the classroom the girls in it screamed like idiots.

"Can you please shut your mouths!". I yelled and closed the door. I sat at the 3rd row beside the window. I stared at the window.

———
~Nezuko's pov~

We entered the school gate and looked at the bulletin boards. We were in class 2-A so we went to that classroom. When we finally found it we saw a blonde with faded orange haired guy at the door. When he opened it all the girls screamed. I covered my ears because of their noisiness.

"Can you please shut your mouths!". The blondish orange haired guy yelled and it became quiet. He entered and closed the door.

"What's wrong Nezuko chan? Are you afraid of him? He looks pretty harmless to me". Onii-chan said then he opened the door and dragged me in.

"How about I sit next to him and you can sit in front of me so that you can see that's his harmless". Onii-chan said again and dragged me again.

Honestly why does he need to drag me all the time  =_=
———
~Tanjiro's pov~

I sat next to the blonde haired guy we saw at the hall.

I didn't want Nezuko chan to be scared of our classmate so I want to assure her that's his nothing to be scared of.

I poked his shoulder and he turned around to look at me. He doesn't look scary.

"Are you new here?". He asked politely and curiously

"Yeah I am. My name's Kamado Tanjiro and this is my sister Kamado Nezuko". I introduced us

"Hmmm". Nezuko said with bread in her mouth

"Yeah". He answered and put on his earphones

I look at Nezuko and she looked sad.

"Maybe he's just thinking of something". I tried to calm her down
———
~Zenitsu's pov~

I ignored the two of them cause I'm still pissed at my grandpa.

"Tch..."

"Zenitsu!". Inosuke yelled and I turned around and looked at him. "Fight me you wimp". Then he punched me

My tears started to fall and my nose and side of my lip started to bleed. I wiped my mouth's blood.

"Hey are you ok?!". Tanjiro's sister Nezuko asked and I just looked at her.

"I'm fine. Leave me alone". Then I tripped Inosuke by sliding my foot over his feet then I kicked his face and he flew across the classroom. Then I cried.

"Inosuke I'm sorry! I....". My tears fell more now. "I didn't mean to"

Damn it! That's why I hate girls now I've hurt Inosuke my only REAL friend

"Zenitsu are you alright?". Tanjiro asked

"Yeah... I'm sorry about this, I just have a personal problem about..." I stopped talking

"About what?". He asked innocently

"About girls". I finished my sentence

"Zenitsu! Fight me more! I won't lose to you!". Inosuke kept yelling

"Stop it! You shouldn't fight". Tanjiro said and stood in front of me.

"Who you?". Inosuke asked

"I'm Kamado Tanjiro". He answered

"You fight me too!". He yelled

I stood up and was about to sit down but Inosuke punched Tanjiro.

"Onii-chan!". Nezuko yelled

"ENOUGH!". Me and Tomioka-sensei yelled

"You three boys come with me now!". He yelled and we followed. He closed the door and we went to the teacher's office.

"Honestly fighting on the first day! Kamado-kun your new yet you go start on fights! And you Zenitsu-kun you know Inosuke is a numbskull yet you go and fight him where's you common sense! And Inosuke you know that your only in 2-A because Zenitsu tutors you yet you fight fight fight and fight him are you really that much of an idiot!". He scolded us. "You 3 go to the nurse's office then after your classes you'll go to detention"

"Hai Tomioka-sama". We said then went to the nurse's office

***

So guys I finally finished it now. It was very long it took me 2 hours.
Hope you like it. Vote and share