Chapter 8

~Nezuko's pov~

What was the dream about?
Nezuko?
What was the warm feeling I felt for him back at my dream?
Nezuko
Why did such a great dream become a nightmare?
Nezuko!

I looked at my brother who was already so far from me. I ran to him with a confused expression.

"Why do you keep spacing out?". He asked worriedly and I just shrugged. "Are sure your ok?"

"Yes…". I mumbled

———
~Tanjiro's pov~

We entered the classroom and sat at our respective seats. I'm really worried about Nezuko. She's been spacing out ever since we left the house. Some girl sat beside Nezuko.

"Ohayō gozai masu Nezuko chan". She greeted her and sat beside her.

"Ohayō Makomo chan". Nezuko mumbled. "Oh Makomo that my brother". She said and pointed at me and I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Tanjiro kun". Makomo said cheerfully

"Nice to meet you too Makomo". I replied and smiled

Then a red head boy with a scar by his mouth tapped Makomo's shoulder. Makomo turned and hugged him making me really confused.

"Ohayō Sabito kun". Makomo said and let go of him. Then she turned to me. "Sabito kun this Tanjiro kun Nezuko chan's older brother"

"Ohayō Sabito kun". I said

"Ohayō Tanjiro kun, hey you weren't here yesterday". He said

"Something sorta happened". I muttered

Then the classroom door suddenly slammed opened and Inosuke ran in yelling 'Zenitsu fight meh' . I waved at him and he sat beside me.

"Where's Zenitsu kun". He asked Angrily

"I dunno, i guess his late"

"NANI?!"

"Inosuke don't shout"

"What you mean that he late!"

"Ok that wrong grammar"

"What'cha mean? He's never late"

"Nevermind"

———
~Nezuko's pov~

I heard the door slammed and Inosuke came in yelling 'fight me Zenitsu'. Suddenly back to the earth. I looked at Zenitsu kun's chair and he wasn't there yet. That kinda made me really worried. Since Zenitsu kun is the most popular guy with girls in school it's kinda hard not to alot about him. Everyone says he's never late and is never missed an assignment and is always constantly studying. That kinda made me think his a robot or something.

———
~Zenitsu's pov~

I walked out the shower and put on my uniform. Then I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Grampa was at the the living room watching a martial arts tournament. I grabbed my 3 lunch box and put it in my bag. Then I wore my shoes and went out. I walked to school today cuz I don't feel like being driven to school. I looked at my watch and it was already 7:59 am and I was going to be late when I get there. Eh it's not like I can run through the whole neighborhood for 1 minute. So I just calmly walked. When I got there it was already homeroom.