Chapter 14

~Zenitsu's pov~

It's been 6 weeks since the incident happened. And ever since that day, Inosuke's been pestering me that I like Nezuko. Me and Nezuko haven't really been talking. Well we talk but only about school stuff. Even though it's been 1 month and 2 weeks now, I'm still embarrassed about what happened.

"Agatsuma kun". I look up to see Kochō-sensei.

"Hai. . ." I muttered quietly

"Could you please not space out during my class, especially that I'm explaining your project". She smiled while I just sighed and nodded.

"As I was saying your project will be by pairs. One girl and one boy. You'll be researching about specific kinds of plants. After your research you'll have a presentation, your grade depends on how accurate your explanation of your plant to the class and how you prepared for it. Ok let's start pairing you up". That's what Kochō-sensei said. I sighed and just looked out the window. "Kamado kun you'll be paired with Kanao san. Hashibira kun your pair will be Aoi san"

I kinda stopped listening when Inosuke and Tanjiro were already said. Ughhh what's is up with me?! Ever since that. . . Ughhh!

"Last but not the least Agatsuma and Nezuko will be paired". My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. I heard every girl in the room say 'aw!' or curse. I felt my cheeks heat up and I covered it with my hands. I took my hands off after a few seconds and I breathe in deeply and sighed. It can't be helped. "Alright everyone you may have your lunch break".

"Hey Zenitsu are you gonna just stare there at the sky endlessly or are you coming with us to eat?". I turned to see Tanjiro and I suddenly feel nervous.

"I. . . Um. . . Eh. . . I. . ." I stuttered trying to find what to say.

"Ok Monjiro! Just leave him be for now, I know what to do with him. You just go away". Tanjiro rolled his eyes and sighed before leaving.

"So what do want? You here to pester me yet again?". Inosuke sat next to Zenitsu and patted his back.

"Not really, I just want you to know that even if you're super dense and dramatic all. You shouldn't stopped being friends with her and plus she's your science partner and your classmate. And you should take care of yourself! Your grampa had been asking me what's been going on with you!". I smiled at him. I brought out my lunch and we ate happily together.

———
~Nezuko's pov~

I was on the roof alone eating because Makomo was absent while Onii-chan had something to do with Sabito. I heard footsteps coming my way. I looked to see some girls from my class.

"Oh look if it isn't the slut who took Zenitsu away from me!". She yelled. I just ignored her and fixed my stuff then I stood up. "Don't ignore me bitch!"

"I didn't take anyone from you". I sighed looking away. Then she suddenly slapped me and I fell on the floor. I felt tears fall down my cheeks.

"Crybaby!". She yelled then she flipped her hair before leaving with her friends. I touched my cheek and it really hurt. I wiped my tears and walked to the nearest restroom. I washed my face and fixed myself before going back to class.

I sat down at my chair and I looked around. I saw the girls from earlier staring at Zenitsu. What did they even mean when they said I stole him?

———
~Tanjiro's pov~

Nezuko seems so tensed and on guard too much today. I wonder why

"Nezuko? Daishobudayo?". (Are you alright). She looks at me and smiles.

"Of course!". I sighed then I sat down as Tomioka-sensei came in.

***

Guys sorry if it's short I couldn't much because of my annoying little brother. Please vote and share