Chapter 29

~Nezuko's pov~

Picture day passed by really fast, and because it was picture day Onii-chan thought it be a great idea if we took a picture together, and all four of us did. I also saw Tomioka-sensei, Rengoku-sensei and Tengen-sensei also took a photo together.

I walked home alone today, cause onii-chan had to go to work early. Makomo-chan wasn't present today so I couldn't walk to her today. When I reached home I quickly went up to my room and changed, I also tied my hair and went start cleaning. Tomorrow is saturday and we have somewhere to go so I should really clean up a bit.

After doing the chorus I started to cook dinner while doing my homework, I thought it'd be difficult. And it was, especially the with the subject of math.

***
~Zenitsu's pov~

"Hey Inosuke", I called as we entered the convenience store.

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay at your place tonight?"

"What? Are you sure?", He asked with a confused look

"Yeah, your grandmother is really nice. And plus you live in a traditional japanese house so your room is natural big", I said as I grabbed a few bag of chips.

"You can stay, but tell me why first", he said with a grin

Why the hell does he like knowing everything that happens to me?

I sighed then said "Last night I got so pissed off by "my mom" It wasn't me who bumped into her daughter"

He cringed a bit, after I said "my mom"

"Y'know you can just tell that to your grandfather", he said as we paid for the chips.

I looked at him with a friend and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Y'know that I'm not a tattletale", I chuckled.

We passed by the arcade and the cafe near by before going to Inosuke's house.

We entered the house and removed our shoes. Then we were greeted by his grandmother.

"Welcome back Inosuke, oh hello Zenitsu what brings you here?", She asked

"I told Zenitsu to stay with me, I forgot to tell you", he replied

I facepalmed and sighed. Why is he always so rude and impolite

"Sorry for not telling you earlier", I bowed to her.

"Your always so polite, please feel at home. I'll just be cooking dinner", she said then went to the kitchen

"Geez, don't you have pride? I mean bowing to an old lady", he laughed

I smacked him behind his head, "Sorry but I'm not an impolite and rude idiot who thinks so highly of himself"

"Whatever let's go to my room", he said

I've been here a lot of times and I think I already remember everyplace in this house.

"Inosuke your room is always so comfortable to in", I said as I laid down the Tatami. "I wished I have a room like this"

"Don't you have like 3 Traditional japanese houses?", He asked as he closed the door and sat down

"Yeah but that's in Okinawa, in Kyoto and in Hokkaido", I said

"Wanna play video games?", He said and I nodded. He threw his PS4 controller and I caught.

We played until his grandmother opened the door to tell us dinner is ready. We ate then I washed the dishes then I started to fix my futon while waiting for Inosuke to finish showering. My phone buzzed and I picked it up. It was gramps.

Gramps⚡😑

Zenitsu where the hell
are you?!

Shit! I forgot to tell him!

I sighed as I apologized for not telling him sooner.

Gramps⚡😑

When are you coming home?

The day after tomorrow
I guess

What?!
Tomorrow is family day
Don't you remember?

Sorry gramps
I promised Tanjiro that
I'd go with them tomorrow

Fine
But you have to go
home tomorrow
Got it?

Fine

I

groaned as I put my phone down and Inosuke opened the door.

"What's up?"

"Grampa wants me to go home by tomorrow", I sighed and grabbed my clothes.

"Why? He knows how that bitch treats you right?", He said angrily

"It's fine, I'll take a shower then", I got up and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, then we played a little more before going to bed.