Chapter 18

~Zenitsu's pov~

As I happily entered the living room my smile faded. I saw her, the most meanest and horrible person I've ever met. I look away from her and tried to go upstairs but she grabbed my arm but I quickly get it back.

"Looks like the little brat' evolve into a punk now huh". She smiled smugly.

"Don't dare call me that!". I yelled

"Zenitsu that's not how to speak to your mother!". I heard a familiar deep voice and it was my father's. I turned to him. And he his frown turned into an enraged expression. "Apologize to her!". He angrily yelled and I know that she was smirking like a bitch right now. My blood boiled when he said to apologize. She doesn't deserve it.

"No". I said firmly, then I suddenly flew to the wall.

"You ungrateful child! Where did I even go wrong in raising you?! I gave you everything and this is how you repay me?! By yelling at you mother! By disobeying me! Don't you know how to act like a responsible and mature child?! Your 16 already and your acting like a child! I should've just let you live with your mother's side! Atleast maybe I wouldn't so stressed with a neat like you! You don't even deserve to live here! If not for your grandfather you would've been working at the age of 14 already! You would've felt how it is to be poor and maybe you would have been a proper mannered child". He yelled and I just didn't say anything. How could I it's true that he gave everything and that grandpa's the only reason I'm here. But his wrong about me, about how I am. Even so I can't argue with right now.

"You're wrong!". I heard grampa yelled. I turned and saw him at the staircase. "Zenitsu is a kind, caring, responsible, independent, well mannered and trustworthy child. His only 16 and has alot more to learn but he isn't some kid who would insult someone without a reason. Did you even asked the reason why he yelled at her? Have you even thought of it?". He scolded dad. Hot tears started to fall down my cheeks. I'm really happy and grateful for grampa. He approached me and patted my head. While dad and the bitch went upstairs. The bitch glared at me before going up.

"Thank you grampa". I happily hugged him, then wiped my tears.

"That's not c'mon let's fix your face you". He said and we went to the kitchen where the first kit was and he started to fix it up. "So how was your date?"

"That wasn't a date grampa! But it was fun, Nezuko cried after the movie. Then we ate then went to the arcade before deciding to go home". I said and smiled. I felt a blush crept out my face when I remembered Nezuko's cute smile.

"Yeah right, it wasn't a date huh? Your words are different from how your face is telling it". He teased.

"Yeah, whatever"

"Zenitsu..." I looked at him and he looks so serious. "You need to learn how to defend yourself from your father. You know that won't always be here right?". I nodded. "Then I need to train harder, physically, mentally and emotionally"

"Wait how are you gonna train me mentally and emotionally?". He winked at me before saying"it's a secret"

"Well, I think this is good enough grampa. We should get some rest, we have gone to alot today". I said

"Hey that's my line". We both laugh before going to our rooms.

I locked the door and slowly slide down and leaned into it. Tears fell from my eyes to my chin. Everytime they're here, I always become a crying dork. I wish mom was here, she'd say it's ok for me to cry and let out my feelings but since she's I should just move on for now. I stood up tears still falling. I took a quick shower then went to bed, it's not like I'm gonna be able to sleep anyway.

***
Hey guys so this chapter is very sad probably the next few chapters will also be sad but not as sad as this. Thanks for reading please vote and share