Chapter 22

~Nezuko's pov~

Me and Makomo just finished changing and I followed her to the pool. And when we entered I saw huge pool.

"Nezuko, I'll see later I have to find Sabito". She said and went the opposite way I was going.

I quickly spot Zenitsu hiding behind my Brother and Inosuke. His the tallest between the three of them. He was covering his chest for some reason and noticed that almost every girl and a few guys were staring at him. I walked over to them and called out my brother. When Zenitsu turned and removed his from his chest a blushed a bit but I quickly shake it off. He was really was really red though. Does he have a cold or something?

"Zenitsu are alright? Your really red". I worriedly asked

"Yeah I'm fine". He walked over to Inosuke.

"Onii-chan do you remember the last time we had our last swim?". I asked as I recalled our last swim.

"Yeah it was Rokuta's birthday right?". He asked and I nodded.

"Alright everyone you can practice swimming now!". Tomioka-sensei yelled

I saw Inosuke ran and jumped to the pool while Zenitsu slowly dipped himself down the water. Me and Onii-chan did the same.

We kinda just splashed around until Zenitsu kun came up the pool and grabbed some goggles.

"Tanjiro! Inosuke! Catch". He threw the goggles and nii-chan successfully caught it and Inosuke kun caught it with his mouth? How's that possible?

———
~Zenitsu's pov~

"Let's race!". I yelled and they nodded. And everyone probably heard cause everyone left the pool. We went to the edge to the pool and put on our goggles.

"On your marks! Go!". Someone yelled

Automatically I dived and swam my fastest pace. I turned and swam back to where we started. And I could almost reach it only... a... little more. Yes I've reached it.

"Agatsuma kun wins!". Somebody yelled.

"That was a great swim Zenitsu!". Tanjiro said

"Yeah". I replied and went out the pool. I went to the washroom and took a shower then put on my uniform back, then headed to Tomioka-sensei.

"Tomioka-sensei". I called and he raised an eyebrow. "Can I please go home I have extra classes at home today"

(BTW Tomioka knows about Zenitsu's extra classes)

"Yeah". He replied and I walked back to the classroom. I grabbed my bag and headed out.

***
Sorry if it was short. I just want to try writing how sport movements. Hehe....Thanks for reading please vote and share