Chapter 21

~Inosuke's pov~

We entered the classroom. We saw Monjiro and Kezuko hugging. Zenitsu went to his seat while I approached Monjiro and Kezuko.

"Oi Monjiro can we talk?". Before he could answer I grabbed the back of his collar and dragged him out the classroom. I let go of him and he gives me a weird questioning look. "We need to go to Zenitsu's house and confront his father"

He scratched the back of his head and said "I don't know maybe we shouldn't meddle in other people's business"

"It's fine we're just gonna tell him how his so loved by his son. I recorded everything he said when we talked. I mean you heard him to since you were eavesdropping so what do say?". His eyes widened and I just waited for his answer

"Sure, but we need a distraction". I nodded and pushed him in class. "Go grab you sister".

After a minute he came out with his sister. She looks cute and has regular sized boobs but some how Kanzaki looks better. Eh whatever.

"Kezuko". She rolled her eyes "Your partner in science is Zenitsu right? You have to research with him today make sure he doesn't get home until 6 pm. If you have questions ask your brother". I said and walked inside.

I felt someone tagged my sleeve and it was Kanzaki and she was a bit red. I give her a confused look and she kisses my cheek and I blush, I probably looked like a tomato with black hair then she whispered into my ears "I'm sorry, it's a dare". Before running of to her friends. I looked at Zenitsu and he was smirking and that made me blush harder. I walk back to my chair and put on my mask.

Ugh stupid dare! Ugh stupid Zenitsu! Ugh stupid Kan— nevermind I can't say she's stupid she's always rank 4 or 3 in her academics anyway. Wait how the fuck do I even know this shit?!

I heard someone came and look it was Ms Kanjori so I removed the mask.

***
~Zenitsu's pov~

It was already passed 15 minutes since Uzui-sensei left the class when Tomioka-sensei came in.

"Alright everyone get up, put on your swimsuits and head to the indoor pool now!". He yelled. I did as I was told, I changed then headed to the pool. When I got to the pool, I suddenly felt I was being watched. I looked around and noticed that almost every girl and a few guys in class were staring at me. I immediately ran behind Inosuke and Tanjiro.

"Oi what the hell are you doing?!". Inosuke yelled and hit my head.

"Everyone's staring at me. It's making me insecure about myself, I mean I look like a flipping stick". I said trying to cover my chest. Tanjiro hit my head before saying "Your body is fine. I mean you have abs and a great body structure so what are you being insecure about?"

"I don't know". I mumbled and they both sighed.

"Onii-chan". Nezuko called out Tanjiro. I looked behind and there stood Nezuko. I flushed red when I saw her in the school swimsuit. "Zenitsu are you ok your really red?"

I blinked and looked away. "I'm fine just a little cold". I walk over to Inosuke who was smirking. I lean in his ear and whisper "Why don't you  look at Kanzaki san". I pointed at her and when he looked he flushed scarlet red. And I laughed so hard before he hit my head and embarrassedly said "Oh shut up Blondie!"

***
So guys I'm not sure if I'm gonna make a chapter about Inosuke and Aoi again but just continue reading. I'm sorry for the late update, I had a problem with my parents and they took my gadgets away. Thanks for reading please vote and share