Chapter 28

~3rd person pov~

Today was picture day. Picture day was one of the most important school events for most students. Because the picture that will be taken today will be the picture on they're year book for this year.

~Inosuke's pov~

I walked to school feeling so uncomfortable, why the f*ck do i have to wear this sh*t?!!!

Ughh i hate picture day! I hate him for forcing me!!!! He said he'd punch me like last time if i don't dress well.

I entered school with everyone frickin' strarin' at me. I gave them a cold glare as i passed.

~Zenitsu's pov~

As i was walking to school, i saw a combini near by so i went inside and bought some meat buns.

I shouldn't have left so early and without breakfast, but if i didn't that woman wouldn't stop bothering about last night.

I mumbled curses about her as i eat. When i got to school the only people who were there were a few teachers. I dropped my bag on my desk and went to the rooftop. I sat down at the side of the fence.

Wow, the view here isn't bad. But then again i hate high places.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Maybe  i'll sleep for a while.

I woke up from the loud ring of the bell. I looked at my watch.

Shit! I'm late!

I quick ran down, and ran up to my classroom. I opened the door slightly and saw Tomioka-sensei wasn't there. So i quietly walked to my seat.

"Thank god wasn't here yet", i sighed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to Kanzaki-san passing me a letter. I took it and thanked her. I opened the piece of paper and saw a weird hand writing.

ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢʏᴍ
-ɪɴᴏsᴜᴋᴇ

I sighed and put it in my pocket. I looked Inosuke and he— what?!
is he sick or something? He's wearing his uniform, what happened?

~3rd person's pov~

Today Zenitsu was very congused to whats happening to everyone, cuz everywhere he looked everyone looked like they were going to a party, only that they were in they're uniform.

As the morning classes went by Zenitsu kept thinking about whats up with everyone today, while Inosuke on the other hand was trying his best to keep his clothes on.

~Tanjiro's pov~

I got up and grabbed my bento and followed Inosuke who was dragging Zenitsu to the rooftop.

We sat down our usual spot and opened our bentos.

"Itadakimasu!", We said in chorus, then we started to eat.

"Oi baka! Why'd the hell you drag me here?! And what up with the letter, If your just gonna drag me!", Zenitsu asked angrily

"You were so slow in fixing your things! I got tired of waiting", he said as he chewed. "I Aoi was supposed to pass that earlier but you were there"

"What did you want anyways? And why are you wearing your uniform so right?", He asked with confusion

"It's picture day Zenitsu", I replied politely. "Did you forget?"

"Oh I see", he sighed "That's why you're wearing your uniform right today, I guess you don't want to repeat last year's incident"

"Hell yeah I don't, I didn't just get punched by Tomioka-sensei I also got scolded and punched by Shinazugawa-sensei, plus he gave me detention for about 2 weeks", he complained

"Wait! What happened last year on picture day?", I asked

"Well. . .", He sighed

~Inosuke's pov~
Flashback (last year picture day)

I walked to school and saw Zenitsu besides the school gate.

"Your still on uniform check duty?", I asked

"Yup", he sighed and facepalmed as he looked at me.

"Sucks to be you, and what's with the look your givin me?!"

"Your not dressed properly, nevermind. Do what you like I won't stop you"

"Whatever, later"

(Inosuke's turn for his picture to be taken)

I sat down the chair and smiled. The photographer looked at me with a weird face.

"I can't take a photo of you like dressed that", he facepalmed "Please get dressed properly, so I can get this over with"

"I don't wanna! This is how I normally look just take—", I was cut of by the punch of Tomioka-sensei.

"Go get dressed properly!", He yelled and I just did was he said and sat back down for the stupid picture.

End of flashback

"I see, I hope you didn't get a black eye. Since it was a yearbook photo", I said concerned

"Oh he totally had it!", Zenitsu laughed and Inosuke yelled at him as I laughed along Zenitsu.