Chapter 34

~Makomo's pov~

We started walking home. "Ne Sabito. . .", I blurted out

"Is something wrong Makomo?", He asked worriedly

"Do you really think Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke really had something to do or do they just not like us?", I said

He flicked my forehead and smiled at me. "They're not like that. They seem to be honest people unlike some of our classmates"

"I suppose so", I smiled and he held my hand. "I thought you don't like being romantic in public?"

"No one's here, so I can hold your hand or even kiss you", He said and moved his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes, as my cheeks began to heat up and my heart started pounding harder. "You really think I'd kiss you in public Mako chan ❤️"

I opened my eyes and saw him laughing. My face heated up more due to embarrassment. I hit him because of him teasing me. I pulled his tie hard and closed the gap between our faces.

"That's what you get for teasing", I said as his face turned red and I laughed.

~Tanjiro's pov~

Today I was really excited to go with Sabito, Makomo and Nezuko to that new café. But Tomioka-sensei asked me to tutor someone.

What was his name again. Oh! It was Tokito Yuichiro and Muichiro. He said they were twins.

I ran to the faculty room and went in quietly.

"Tomioka-sensei!", I yelled as I walked to him.

"What took you so long? Nevermind.", He said and pointed at two long haired boys with black and cyan hair. "The meaner one is Yuichiro and the nice weird one is Muichiro."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Kamado Tanjiro!", I said and bowed. "Follow me to the library"

They nodded as we were going out Tomioka-sensei yelled "Tanjiro! Make sure you make him listen!"

I just nodded and looked at the twins before continuing to the library.

"What subjects are the hardest for you two?", I asked curiously

"Why do we have to tell? We don't even know you"

He must be Yuichiro then

"I'm terrible at English and Math, But my brother doesn't have a problem with anything"

Muichiro seems to be shy and quiet. Wait Yuichiro doesn't have a problem?

"If you don't have a problem why not just teach each other?"

"Wow fantastic idea! I never thought of it!", Yuichiro sarcastically said

"He really isn't good with teaching"

"I see. Then let's start with Math"

***
Yuichiro is a fast thinker and can easily solve and handle different situations. The only problem is his really sarcastic and a bit harsh with words.

Muichiro on the other hand is much nicer but is really hard to teach since his focus always goes somewhere else.

I guess Tomioka-sensei wasn't kidding when he said they were a handful.

I sighed and entered the house. "Welcome home onii-chan!", Nezuko greeted. "Your dinner is on the table. I'll be upstairs"

"Ok thanks for dinner", I said as I removed my shoes.

***
~Zenitsu's pov~

We arrived at the mansion. I can't believe Inosuke's gonna see Uzui-sensei. I sighed and got off and went to my room as I yelled I'm home.

"Oi Zenitsu!", Inosuke yelled outside my door

"Wait outside you nuisance!", I said angrily and changed into more comfortable clothes.

I grabbed my homeworks and proceeded to head to the study. I walked past the dining room and saw Inosuke eating. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking. I sat down and put down my homework and begun to do it.

After 45 minutes Uzui-sensei came in. "Yo! What ya doin?", He said casually

He really does piss me off. Talking so casually as if we're friends

"My homework what else?", I said and rolled my eyes.

"Looks like someone's in a bad mood", he chuckled

"Hey Zenitsu!—", Inosuke yelled and looked shocked to see Uzui-sensei.

"Oh it's our CRAZY art teacher!" He yelled. I looked at him with "are you seriously saying that in front of him" face

"I'm not crazy I just express my art in different ways!", Uzui-sensei yelled back at Inosuke

And they continued to argue like that for 30 minutes. And me? I left them and did my homework in the backyard instead.

I finished my homework as the sunset and went back to my room.