Chapter 31

~Zenitsu's pov~

The food was very delicious no wonder it was so expensive. I payed for the food and we had left. We went to play at the arcade after eating then we went to the movie theater. And now we were in the park looking at the starry sky.

"I never thought that the sky could be so beautiful", Aoi said in amazement. I saw how Kanao was also amazed.

"Of course, nature is naturally beautiful", Tanjiro said

"Um. . . Sorry to ruin the mood but I think Inosuke kun is asleep", Nezuko giggled and that made everyone laugh.

I checked my watch and it was already 9 o'clock. I immediately stood up.

"Zenitsu?", Everyone looked at me.

"Sorry but I have to go", I said and grabbed my jacket and left.

~Nezuko's pov~

I stood up just as Zenitsu ran. I quickly ran after him. But before I could I reach him, I saw him enter a car. I sighed I never got to give it to him. I started to walk back. As I was walking I saw Aoi.

"Aoi san?"

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine why?"

"Maybe because you suddenly stood up and ran after a boy? I thought you were going to confess or something."

I face started heating up and I couldn't make up the words to tell that wasn't it. I just shakes my head.

She put a hand on my shoulder and smiled. "It's ok even if you hadn't made it in time. There are a lot of more opportunities for it"

"B-but I w-wasn't g-going to c-confess or anything", I said as I looked down.

"For real?", She asked with a confused tone

"Yes, I was going to give him something", I mumbled

"Then give it to him at school on monday. C'mon your brother is still worried about you"

We walked back and when we got there Onii-chan and inosuke was arguing again

~Aoi's pov~

Nezuko seemed to be unaware about her feelings towards Zenitsu. I hope she can find happiness with a guy like him, especially that he has a who fan club.

"We're home", I yelled as I locked the door.

"Welcome home", Kanae-san greeted us.

"Have you had dinner yet?", I asked Kanae-san as we walked inside

"Yup. We ordered ramen", she said and I sighed.

"I'll be up in my room if you need anything then.", I said as I walked up the stairs.

"Okie~"

* * *
~Zenitsu's pov~

"I'm home!", I shouted as I entered the house. A bunch of servants went to greet me and I just nodded and walked past them. I walked around the house and it looks like nobody's been here for days, I wonder why.

"Um. . . You there", I pointed to one of the butlers that looked near my age. "What's your name?"

"I'm Futaba Shinji", he said confidently

"Um. . . Shinji-san or should I call you Futaba-san?", I asked

"Shinji is fine, Zenitsu-sama", he replied

"Ok Shinji-san, your my butler now, btw where's gramps. . . And father?"

"Um. . . You grandfather went to the hospital and the cemetery from what I remembered and your father is with your stepmother and stepsister in Kyoto", he elaborated

"I see. . .wait grampa hasn't come home yet?!"

"His driver called and his on his way home as we speak"

I sighed "alright then, I'll be in my room, starting tomorrow I want you to be the one who wakes me up, calls me for the meals and reminds me the things I need to do" I started walking to the stairs when someone held my shoulder.

"Zenitsu-sama", he said worriedly "I thought you didn't want the servants to spoil you like that?"

"It's not spoiling me if I asked it and please drop the "sama" when you call me or talk to me", I said and went to my room.