Chapter 10

~Zenitsu's pov~

Kochō-sensei opened the teacher's lounge and we entered. We saw Tomioka-sensei organizing some papers at his desk and we approached him.

"Tomioka-sensei?". I said and he turned to us.

"For being late you'll have extra homework". He said and he gave me a few papers. "You can leave now"

Tanjiro, Inosuke and I walked out and they looked at me with some kind of hope in their eyes. I closed the door and raised my eyebrow. "What the up with you guys?"

"Well I forgot my lunch at home". Tanjiro confessed

"I forgot to pack lunch and to bring money too." Inosuke unbelievably confessed

"Oh..."I sighed and nodded. "Let's just go back in the classroom. Grampa might have over packed my lunch again."

We walked back to class discussing how or why have they forgotten to bring their lunch.

"Zenitsu kun why does your grampa over pack your lunch?". Tanjiro asked as I opened the classroom door.

"Um. . . Cuz I woke up late and that has never happened before. . ." I said then I leaned closer to his ear. "And cuz Inosuke forgets his lunch and money like every Wednesdays and Fridays". He chuckled and we sat down our seats. I grabbed the 3 bento boxes from my bag and laid each one on each of our desks. Then we opened it together.

"Whoa!". Tanjiro and Inosuke exclaimed. I looked at their bento boxes and then looked at mine. I couldn't blame them for being  amazed it was pretty great.

 I couldn't blame them for being  amazed it was pretty great

(Zenitsu's lunch)

(Tanjiro's lunch)

(Tanjiro's lunch)

(Inosuke's lunch)

(Inosuke's lunch)

We all have different lunches. Originally grampa was going to make four lunches for us. One for Inosuke, one for Tanjiro and two for me cuz one is my breakfast and the other is my lunch but I didn't want grampa to do too much for me. After all he's already done so much for me. I don't want to burden him. We finished our lunch really fast and they gave back the boxes. I put them back in my bag.

"Onii-chan!". I turned to see Nezuko hugging Tanjiro and that made me smile seeing how close they are. I felt Tanjiro hit my head.

"Hey that hurt!". I glared at him and he glared back

"It's your fault you were staring at us in a weird way". He angrily muttered

"I was?". I scratched the back of my head. "Sorry then". I looked at Nezuko and remembered my dream. I started to feel uneasy and uncomfortable so I just stood up and left.

———
~Inosuke's pov~

Zenitsu stood up and just left without saying anything and I have a strong hint it has something to do with Tanjiro's sister.

***

Hi guys so I just published my new book 'Our Destiny' so I think my updates will become more slow cuz I will be focusing on two books. So I hope you can understand. Please vote and share.