EPISODE - 9 Chocolate Boy & Jangli Billi!😜

Start from the beginning

************************************

MANAN ROOM

"My Chocolate you called me and here I am..", Nandini blushed.

"I'm not chocolate neither I'm yours! You came here to be Anvi's mother right? Now why does she keep calling you her Friend? Get one thing clear, you didn't came here to play with her like her friends..", Manik  said with his famous anger.

"Look it's a slow process okay, I can't in one day say to that baby girl that I'm her mother from now on. She can accept it easily since that's what she has been asking you for, but she will not feel it that I'm her mother. That's why I decided to start with friendship only, I will do everything a mother does to Anvi and she will call me her friend, but there will come a day when she will realize that I'm different from her friends, that the relationship we share is of a mother and daughter and then she will call me with her own will as Mumma. It's like when a baby comes in this world, he doesn't call his mother or father on first day only, but as he start feeling the relationship between him and his parents, he utters his first words, Ma and Papa!! It's not by force Mr. Malhotra.. It comes out naturally only.. And it's like also you, who keep calling me unwanted wife, one day when you truly accept me, you will call me wife only..it's like..", Nandini  blabbered only to be cut by him.

Manik placed his palm on her mouth making her stop talking, "Shh! I already understood it..".

NANDINI widened her eyes but calmed when he said that he understood her words. And his eyes expressed the same. Manik also got lost in her big hazel eyes.

Yeh hai chahatein
yeh hai chahatein
ishq walon ki
yeh hai chahatein
Mahiya mainu chhad na jave
jogiya ve tu rusna jave
sohniya bin jag suna lage
Ho.....

"Mmm.. Kmm..", Nandini tried to speak something.

MANIK was still lost in her, and Nandini frowned, she bite his palm with her teeth. Manik hissed in pain, he left her glaring, "What the.. Have you gone mad?".

"You weren't listening, so I bit you..", Nandini pouted, "Come downstairs, I already served dinner for you MY Chocolate boy..", she went running giggling on the way..

Manik rolled his eyes in annoyance, and then caressed his palm, "Jungli Billi..(Wild cat) ".

************************************

At the dining hall, Nandini served Manik's food on his plate and sat beside him waiting for him to finish.

"Go and sleep. I don't need a wife for myself. And don't do these typical wife behavior like waiting for me, serve food for me or chose clothes. I can do that myself..", Manik said.

NANDINI stuffed the paratha on his mouth making him mutter his, "What the..".

"I'm your unwanted wife, but you're my wanted husband na?", Nandini Said winking at him.

"Look I married you for Anvi Don't expect anything from me..", Manik  argued.

"And I married for you only. Now shut up and eat your food..", Nandini  faked anger cutely..

Manik frowned but Nandini didn't let him speak more, she kept feeding him when he opened his mouth to say something. Manik sighed in defeat and Nandini smiled in victory.

"Aww so sweet. Sale sahab you're so lucky Nandini is feeding you. Rani Sahiba ( Divyanka ) - whenever I ask her to feed me, she says I'm not baby anymore!", Vivek came at last and witnessed the scene..