EPISODE - 2 Anvi's Fliend!

Start from the beginning

Anvi looked away, "Anvi don't like milky.. Anvi don't like Sheetal aunty..".

"See Anvi doesn't like her..", Divyanka  groaned and sat on the sofa irritated, she thought that the day her brother would get married, she'll be the happiest person in this world but the reality is very far from that. Aliya isn't the girl for her brother, and her heart keeps chanting this to her, not because of her modern looks, she really doesn't have a problem with clothes, as you can't judge anyone by their clothes, but the fact that Aliya seems only interested in Manik's property, fame and her modeling career, what attention she would give to Manik and Anvi?

Manik descended the stairs staring at three in the living room, he stood there with a deadpan expression, "I'm ready!".

Divyanka stare at him, " You look more like a guest than the groom itself!", there was a Sarcasm in her Voice.

"And with your sherwani I would look more a clown than the groom itself..", he mocked.

"Chiku!!", Divyanka glared at him, "Every groom wear traditional clothes only in their marriage, they don't look like clowns!".

"I don't see men with sherwani in churches, do I?", he smirked.

Divyanka shook her head in disbelief, "Anvi didn't like her new mother!", she added.

"Anvi is a kid only, she doesn't know what's good or bad for her. I know and I took this decision
carefully Di. Aliya is a woman who knows what she wants for life and she shares the same thoughts as mine", he said getting serious, but somewhere inside his heart, he was insecure of his own decision..

"If you say so..", Divyanka  shrugged.

"Anvi come here..", Manik  called her, she climbed down the sofa and went running to him. Manik signalled Nani to give him her glass of milk. Nani obeyed him and hand it to him.

Manik lifted her with one arm, and she giggled Cutely seeing her father holding her with one arm and the
other arm holding the glass of milk. He made her sit with him, and made her drink the milk which Anvi obeyed quietly drinking the milk like a good girl.

"Was milky good?", Manik cuddled her.. Anvi nodded sideways with a Cute pout, which made a small smile
appear on his lips staring at the face she made..

Ansh, Another Cousin of Manik and Cabir also came after getting ready to leave for the marriage hall.

Ansh cleared his throat after seeing his brother with suit, "Bhai we are going to YOUR marriage hall, not for office!!".

Divyanka and Nani busted out laughing, while Manik rolled his eyes and stood up taking Anvi with him to the car

"Even he's not interested in this marriage!", Divyanka said sighing; her brother is one stubborn person..

************************************

FEW HOURS LATER..

At the marriage hall, two girls reached there running in hurry with boxes of sweets from their famous sweet shop..