22| Drunken kisses

♡♡♡

QUINN

And when I raised my head back up, my eyes were red and puffy, my hands and lips were trembling. A low gasp left my lips and the tears cascaded down my cheeks. A great tremor overtook me.

I miss you, Angus.

I felt a warm touch on my arm, "It's okay." Kenna told me, softy. I nodded and wiped my tears. I sniffed and hung my head. I never thought it would be this hard to talk about my brother.

"I hate you," I whispered, but I knew they could all hear me. I raised my head with a scowl on my face. I looked heaven-wards and the tears graciously went down my cheeks.

"You're so bad." I said, the tip of my nose was red and my hands were trembling. I silently prayed to not lose consciousness and it was taking a lot from me to be this strong. Normally I would have fallen, but not today.

"You left me." I mumbled and looked down. "We didn't get to do so many things." I cried and I felt my head aching. My hands instinctive went to my head and a low gasp left my lips, my eyes shut close at the pain.

"Quinn!" Kenna said alarmed and crouched before me, holding my hands and studying me with terrified eyes, "It's okay, you don't have to say anything again."

"What's happening to her?" Dylan asked, alerted. I felt his hands wrapped around my hands. I shook my head trying to numb the pain but it made it worse.

I felt the pain increase and my limbs went numb instead and instantly I lost consciousness.

Who the fuck told me to shake my damn head!!!

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

I felt and heard a banging sound from my brain. My BRAIN!!!

I sprang up from the soft bed I found myself in and immediately regretted the action. A sharp pain went down my spine and I groaned instinctively.

A low thunder of feet erupted and Kenna and Dylan barged into the room. I stared at them with my hand on my aching head. "Quinn!" Kenna said and came by my side.

She sat beside me and took her hands to my forehead to feel my temperature, she sighed. She turned to Dylan and nodded.

"I had no idea that you had a trauma because of the incident." Dylan sniffled from the doorstep. I turned to him and back and Kenna confused.

"He thinks it's his fault that you blacked out,"  she whispered.

I moved my gaze to Dylan who was staring at the carpet with a sad expression clouding his beauty. I smiled softly and said, "Why in the world would you blame yourself?"

He mumbled something incoherently and I chuckled. "If anyone is to blame here it should be me." I said and he raised his head a little to get a glimpse of me.

I smirked and tapped the spot beside me, "Come here."

He got to me and sat beside me. "There's something you don't know." I began and they both raised an eyebrow.

I forced myself to smile a little and pressed my hands to my cheeks. I sighed. "I was at the spot where the accident happened and I was involved with it."

Both of their eyes widened instantly. "What?" They yelled in sync.

I clenched my fist and took deep breaths. "I followed Angus's car and I watched him, but I didn't know he had anything to do with the Winston's. I noticed his change of behavior and that was why I followed him, hoping that I would find something."