03| Scars Are Perfections

♡♡♡

"Oh, shit!!!" Ryan groaned under his breath, and Jacob chuckled trying not to be too loud.

"Saying sorry won't hurt?" One of the girls suddenly said, raising her eyebrow.

The other girl picked up her book and removed her earpiece from her ear before flipping her hair over her shoulder. "I believe you should be the one saying sorry.......Xenia."

"Look here Myra Jefferson," Xenia began scoffing. "Just because you're popular doesn't mean you can trample all over me."

Myra chuckled and smirked. "Do I really trample all over you? Wow, I must be a natural I didn't notice."

Xenia drew in a breath and held the bridge of her nose. She opened her eyes and shook her head. "Since I have better things to do than try to talk sense into your brick head, I'll take my leave," she said sternly and walked away.

Myra watched her leave and sighed relieved before unlocking her phone and looking at the app she was using then exited it keeping her phone in her pocket and turning away.

"Nobody must find out about this," she said to herself, referring to what she was doing on her phone.

Jacob immediately sprang out as she walked away with an amused grin on his face. "Hey! What do you think was on her phone?" He asked Ryan, who looked left and right before standing up straight.

"It seemed like something nobody must find out about, is there any new gossip about Ace maybe that's what triggered her?" Ryan asked and Jacob immediately took his phone out of his back pocket and Ryan did the same.

"Nothing?" Jacob said confused and looked at Ryan who was equally confused.

They both knew how attached Myra was to her cousin, she once beat up a girl who said Ace wasn't good enough to take over the Winston's company. The girl stayed in the hospital for days.

"What was on her phone then?" Jacob whined.

"I'm sure it's none of your business alright," Ryan pointed out, putting his hands over Jacob's shoulder as they walked to their hostel.

"But I really want to know," Jacob muttered and Ryan rolled his eyes.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"I love that dress."

He looked at the dress I was talking about through the display and snorted. I pouted and shook his arm which was intertwined with mine.

"Come on, I don't have my credit card," I whined and he shook his head. "Nope, let's go." He said refusing to buy me the dress.

"Noooooo!" I protested dragging him into the shop, he merely removed his arm from mine and ran away.

I gasped putting my hands on my chest acting hurt. He turned around and stuck out his tongue, running backward. I shook my head as I chased after him and he chuckled running away faster.

We ran through the park and I could tell that he wasn't tired at all. While I was panting heavily.

I suddenly got up to him and jumped on his back making him crash to the ground and I turned him over so I was on top of him.

He smiled and I punched his tummy. "I really liked that dress and you promised to buy me anything I want."

He sighed and I stood up, folding my hands over my chest.

"I'm saving my money," he said, sitting up and I looked down at him, "For what?"

He smiled as he checks instantly turned to the color of grapefruit "You know.... Valentine's Day is soon and..."