02| Crazy Rich American Mums

♡♡♡

"I'm supposed to be jealous of a guy who I'm sure his girlfriend just splashed a cup of water on him for dumping her?" Quinn's word replayed on Ace's mind as he shut the car door.

He chuckled. She's really something he said to himself.

"Why are you smiling?" Carl asked amused and Ace turned to him.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Let's go," he said walking into his grandfather's house, it had a large swimming pool that glows when the sunsets. From the car park, the three joined buildings could be seen as they stood majestically showing the rooftop.

"Welcome home my darling Ace." A warm-looking woman, wearing an apron said as she walked towards Ace.

"Fiona," Ace grinned bending down a little to hug the woman since he was 6'2 and she was barely 5'5.

Ace walked over to the dining room and took an apple from the bowl of fruit.

"Ace Winston!" A woman abruptly cried out, coming down the stairs. Her heels made boisterous clicking sounds as she walked towards him.

Ace looked up. "Hey beautiful aunt, you never age do you," he chortled as she came in front of him.

"Why did you dump this girl now, huh? she's too pushy? She became ugly? She had veggies in her teeth?"

Ace shook his head, looking at his aunt. "Her boobs reduced," he whispered and tsked.

"Ace Winston!" She gasped fanning herself with her hand. "Her boobs reduced? Oh, give me a break."

Fiona chuckled at Ace's cocky behavior before she went into the kitchen to prepare dinner with the maids while Carl tried to hold his laughing buds.

"I'm serious. It's like she got her boob job removed or something," Ace said, defending himself and his aunt rolled her eyes.

"Your grandfather and I are tired of all your playing around with girls, which is why we would be having dinner with the Manchester's," his aunt announced out of the blue.

"And why?"

"So you can date a decent girl like Quinn Manchester."

"Quinn Manchester? Who the hell is that?"

His aunt groaned and hit her head on her hand. "Do you even know anything?"

"What I do know, is that I'm not going to date that Quinn Manchester," Ace said biting out of the apple and eating it loudly in front of his aunt who looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"You heard Laura right, you are going to date that Quinn girl." A harsh voice suddenly boomed through the building and they all turned to the stairs where the voice originated from.

"Sir!" Carl instantly went to the end of the stairs waiting for his boss to descend.

Carl bowed politely when Mr. Winston reached the end of the steps.

"You will go to the dinner tomorrow to see Quinn and her family," Mr. Winston said while standing right in front of his grandson, the heir of his company.

Ace put on a stern face and turned to his grandfather, the tension was too thick to go unnoticed. "I'll choose who I want to date! It's my life, not yours," he said accentuating each word.

Mr. Winston's face twitched and Carl immediately spoke. "Sir I'll convince him," he said and Ace turned to Carl in a flash.

"Most of our shareholders trust us when the CEO is married so they know that he can take care of situations and what do you do?..... you can't even have a stable girlfriend," Mr. Winston spat at his grandson who ignored his gaze.