20| Mystery Flower shop

♡♡♡

ACE

My legs felt unusually heavy. I scratched my head unconsciously and let my eyes flutter open. My eyes widen at the horrid sight I was greeted with. A loud shriek escaped my lips as I threw his legs off mine and jumped off the bed.

Harry didn't wake up with all the noise, instead, he took his face to the other side and pulled the duvet closer to him.

I shuddered my shoulders in disgust as I remembered the image I woke up to, to his face close to mine, and his mouth opened as he snored. His hairy legs were out of the duvet, he noticed and pulled his legs closer.

The sun was glowing brightly through the window wall, making me more annoyed. I rubbed my eyes as I sluggishly went to put the curtains down.

What in the blazes happened last night?

I vividly remember telling Nana that I had to headache and not to be disturbed.

I kept in my password and went in. Immediately I went in, Nana hurriedly came to my side, she gave me a once-over and engulfed me into a hug.

My expression remained dull as I stood still with my gaze straight ahead. She sniffed and hugged me tighter.

"When I woke up you were gone, I thought you would wait for me, you left me?" She cried against my chest.

I gently drew her away and stared into her eyes, "I'm having a really bad headache, so I'm going to bed now. You can check for anything you want to eat in the fridge, I have an extra room on this floor. You can sleep there, Harry can sleep anywhere he wants."

I walked past her and went up the stairs to my bedroom, luckily she didn't come after me.

My gaze went to Harry who was still snoring. So he decided to stay in my room!

My eyes caught the clock beside my bed and I grabbed to check the time, 7:20.

First things first, I sat on my bed and turned on my phone.

I had missed a call from Carl, I squinted my eyes and drew in a hiss. Is it a habit of his to give me heart attacks early in the morning?!

While scrolling down on google I spotted the ad about a flower shop for sale. My brows knitted, the ad began to disappear as another ad was coming up. I hesitantly tapped on it right in time.

The page loaded and revealed pictures and articles. The picture consists of a flower shop, but not just any flower shop. My eyes shakily read the article, it was mainly about how long the shop has been there for, and now the owner wants to give it away.

"She can't do that." I mumbled to myself as the soft glow of my phone illuminated my wrecked face.

You might ask, why am I feeling like this and saying that. But I have no idea too. The shop seemed awfully familiar and the thought of it getting destroyed and built as something else awakens a feeling of nostalgia in me.

As I studied the picture of the shop intensely I felt the tear fall from my eye. A gasp left my mouth as I took my hands to wipe the tears that came out without warning.

Another tear fell from my other eyes and I wiped it immediately. I instantly searched for the address of the shop and stored it in my head that had cogs working trying to figure out where I had seen the shop before.