12| Ace.....Are You Safe

♡♡♡

ACE

"My mother?"

He gave me a sinister smile and smacked his lips. His face cap covered his forehead and his hoodie didn't help in making me get a vivid view of him.

"She just saved you."

I stumbled and clenched the lavatory to stabilize myself. My breath came out unevenly and I could feel my heart racing. I didn't know what shocked me more, the fact that she's alive and that she knew about it or the fact that she knows how I've been and didn't bother to contact me.

"She's so generous with money, wow." He touched his chest and chuckled. "I'm wishing to get in this situation again and get to meet her again and get a loaded cheque....again," He laughed out loud.

I suddenly got a hold of my myself and grabbed the collar of his jacket. My emotions could clearly be shown through my eyes and I could feel it burning through my veins.

I masked my hurt emotions with anger as I stared into his soul. "Speak....English.....at least explain what this is. Who? MY MOTHER! You Bastard you don't know anything. Who are you to just play this prank on me.....WHO DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKING ARE? Get out. Get out of this building and don't ever show your face to me," I growled and my voice cracked because of how I was fighting back my tears. "Are you serious? Are you fucking kidding me? Who are you? Huh?" I asked him breathlessly.

He held my hands while he still held my weary gaze and dragged my hands off his collar making me stumble back a bit.

"Hey! I'm just doing my job okay? I'm not like you who was born with a fucking silver spoon and had everything in his life on a golden platter. I have to use my energy and sweat to get something to eat for a day." He paused and chuckled a very sad laugh, "Hey Rich boy! You're right I don't know you, I don't know anything? But what do you know huh?" He poked my chest making me take a step back.

"How dare you just yell at me like I'm some butler you hired." He poked me again harder with his index finger, "Huh? Rich boy?"

"I can just kill you within seconds, do you know that?" He poked me again.

"But guess what?" He poked me again, "Your amazing mother paid me more to save your lovely..... precious life."

I lost it again and grabbed his finger earning a laugh from the stranger.

"Hey, rich boy." He took his finger and pushed my shoulders. "Wanna fight... with me," He laughed again. I folded my hands into a fist.

Unlike him, I wasn't dumb enough to fight in a place like this. This wasn't going to get me anywhere.

I relaxed my hands and let out a breath, "Born with a silver spoon? Gotten everything on a golden platter? Perfect life huh?" I said with and he gaped at me confused and both annoyed. "Never have I had one of those....Wait is that what you all think of me?"

I thought of Quinn and Lilly, Pablo, Alex. Is that what they all thought of me? Just spoilt and given all the good things in life? That's why they all were either cold or scared of me at first sight?

I ran my hands through my hair and let out a hollow laugh. "So be it, I don't care anymore." I was done with it all. I was about to walk out then stopped and turned to the stranger.

"And to the woman who sent you......tell her I said her time has passed too long ago."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

XENIA

"It's basketball, you've got to feel it with your mind....body.....and soul." My best friend Milo gave me a speech as he ran around the court shooting the ball in the hoop. "And shoot, and the crowd roars, whoah!"