14| Her Dark Secret

♡♡♡

QUINN

I wore my sunshades as I got down from the van. Today Brandon went to do make-up for a Victoria's Secret model apparently they're having a special show, pfft!

I was so exhausted because I had just finished a scene and had to go back later at night for a night scene.

Sheila came out of the company with excitement. "Our star actress," She said bubbly as she got to me while smiling like a lunatic.

I sucked in a breath preparing myself to face the surprisingly large amount of people who came for the interview to be my assistant, I was preparing myself to meet the weird and weirdest luckily there would be that one competent person.

We went into the building and settled down in the office where the interviews would take place.

"How many people came?" I groaned as someone dropped a bottle of water in front of me. I huffed and ran my hands through my hair.

"Only fifty passed to this level, let's deal with it for now," Sheila said and I sank into my seat.

She sat beside me and adjusted her suit before saying in a very professional voice, "The first candidate please!"

A woman with a very tiny physique came in and adjusted her beanie, she looked like she was trying to hold back a blush.

I squinted my eyes and gazed at her. I was about to talk when she yelled, "QUINN MANCHESTER, PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!"

My chair almost stumbled backward, I was beyond startled. Sheila was in the same state as me, I took my hand to my beating chest automatically to check if it was still working.

She laughed and told me to shush, she pointed at the door and laughed again "I'm...I'm your...big.....bigger....biggest....fan..." She couldn't even stand straight she kept on moving back and forth like she was dancing.

I breathed heavily and stared at her not knowing what to do, she laughed again and brought out a phone from her pocket "On-one," She grinned like a Cheshire cat and shuffled to my table.

"SECURITY!!!!" Sheila and I yelled at the top of our lungs before the girl could get too close.

She looked around to see if a burglar had come in, not knowing that she was the one we were calling help for.

The security men came and took her away with her yelling 'Come on men', I opened my bottle of water drank up to half, and looked at Sheila to see her doing the same.

It's always bad luck when the first person is already like this.

I forced myself to sit upright as an average-height chubby girl walked in with a wide smile on her face, I worried that her facial muscles would hurt.

It seemed like she used an entire tube of lipgloss on her lips, I took the file in front of me and read, "Joanna?"

She nodded immediately and bowed slightly "I'm Joanna Brink. I'm twenty-five years old. I have three cats Janet, Jane, and Jelly. It's my first time doing a job like this. My friend Lilly recommended this job for me....and I think you have a great fashion sense."

I tilted my head to raise my eyebrows at Sheila. She had hidden her gaze from mine using her hand.

"Did you really test them before bringing them here?" I asked Sheila.

"Joanna!" Sheila began to stop me from completing the questionnaire.

"Yes, ma'am," She answered, instinctively.